A6 C7.5 S-Line Black Edition - Sprint Blue

Mark315

RMS Regular
Drives
R
Probably not even worthy of a thread and won’t be to everyone’s taste, but a few have been asking about it. R is off it’s new home, sold without advertising after an offer I couldn’t refuse. (Yes – I still have the Wingbacks).

Had absolutely zero interest in an A6, but it came up at the right time, with all the spec I look for, at a phenomenal price. To be honest, it’s the colour which sold it! But it has a full history, all major parts changed recently and a full years MOT. Seems to have been really well cared for by the previous owner.

Spec

2015 C7.5 Facelift
2.0 TDI S-Line Black Edition
Manual
Audi Exclusive Paint – Sprint Blue
Genuine 20” ‘5-Twin Spoke’ Alloys
MMI Navigation Plus
BOSE Sound System
Technology Pack
Wireless Charging
LED Headlights with High Beam Assist
Lane Assist
Keyless Entry/Start
Audi Extended Ambient Light Package (LEDs everywhere!)
Full Leather

Never seen another A6 in Sprint Blue before, but it really looks well with the Black Edition Pack. The original invoice price to have it as an Audi Exclusive colour is eye watering. Gave it a decontamination, machine polish and a coat of Bilt Hamber Wax. As much as I love ceramic coatings, it’s hard to justify for a short-term car. Actually have missed detailing cars!

With other priorities right now, this car will be driven and fuelled, don’t plan to spend a penny on it. Drive it for 6-12 months, keep it clean and then back into something fun.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

Big thanks to @Reno_LV for taking a couple of pics for me too. The joys of having the master of photography as a close friend!

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Thanks for looking

Mark

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Brilliant big cars and looks stunning in that colour. Enjoy!

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
One of my favorite colours Audi have came out with. I think there was a c6 or early c7 a6 around Newry in sprint, though haven't seen it in a while.

That looks like the perfect spec, black edition compliments the blue so well.

Could always stick the wing backs into it

SPIKE_

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI | JCW
Beautiful big bus. I’m sure it makes a nice change to waft about in this. Enjoy 👍

Mark315

RMS Regular
OP
Mark315
Drives
R
Thanks for the replies folks! Yes it’s a comfy big car, colour is great and does everything i need right now!

Looks great. Would be perfect if it was the 3.0L!
Yup, 3.0l would have been great. But by that logic it would be even more perfect if it was an S/RS6 ;)
Like I said I wasn’t looking an A6 originally, this just fit the bill and does what I need, I’m happy!

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
Probably not even worthy of a thread and won’t be to everyone’s taste, but a few have been asking about it. R is off it’s new home, sold without advertising after an offer I couldn’t refuse. (Yes – I still have the Wingbacks).

Had absolutely zero interest in an A6, but it came up at the right time, with all the spec I look for, at a phenomenal price. To be honest, it’s the colour which sold it! But it has a full history, all major parts changed recently and a full years MOT. Seems to have been really well cared for by the previous owner.

Spec

2015 C7.5 Facelift
2.0 TDI S-Line Black Edition
Manual
Audi Exclusive Paint – Sprint Blue
Genuine 20” ‘5-Twin Spoke’ Alloys
MMI Navigation Plus
BOSE Sound System
Technology Pack
Wireless Charging
LED Headlights with High Beam Assist
Lane Assist
Keyless Entry/Start
Audi Extended Ambient Light Package (LEDs everywhere!)
Full Leather

Never seen another A6 in Sprint Blue before, but it really looks well with the Black Edition Pack. The original invoice price to have it as an Audi Exclusive colour is eye watering. Gave it a decontamination, machine polish and a coat of Bilt Hamber Wax. As much as I love ceramic coatings, it’s hard to justify for a short-term car. Actually have missed detailing cars!

With other priorities right now, this car will be driven and fuelled, don’t plan to spend a penny on it. Drive it for 6-12 months, keep it clean and then back into something fun.

View attachment 314901

View attachment 314902

View attachment 314903

View attachment 314904

View attachment 314905

View attachment 314906

View attachment 314907

Big thanks to @Reno_LV for taking a couple of pics for me too. The joys of having the master of photography as a close friend!

View attachment 314911

View attachment 314912

View attachment 314913

Thanks for looking

Mark
The car is immaculate!!! Health to drive

Mark315

RMS Regular
OP
Mark315
Drives
R
So not much of an update, but with the good weather over the last couple of days and a new Sealey Jack to play with, I took the opportunity to get the wheels off and sealed, arches cleaned and brakes tidied up and painted fresh silver again.

66B829F4-9A13-42B4-8C57-50C521ADDB22.jpeg

376C5FD4-A213-428C-8D7A-7E1970A7AE51.jpeg

E0B01FD4-4C66-4B4C-962A-E7E4955B1FC6.jpeg

Previous owner had the locking wheel nuts far too tight which inevitably ended in tears trying to remove them, almost shearing them completely. One crisp £5 note later and the locking wheel nuts were thrown in the tide.

Wheels were decontaminated with Tarminator, Cleanse and Purge. Polished the faces and sealed with gTechniq C5. Also removed the old wheel weights and replaced with fresh new ones.

6BB79007-80E7-4302-869C-830556822F20.jpeg

D44CC70A-478E-40BB-A5E1-7F325B5FBE58.jpeg

3BC434F1-DB5D-4119-AA87-110B8B5DF519.jpeg

5A42B839-E56E-488F-9A4E-F392B1BAF9FE.jpeg

Finished the car with a coat of OG Hybrid thanks to @Big Pimp.

1E57E843-8195-48F3-9014-ED5E6BD0ED05.jpeg

Got to say it’s a great car to waft around in, 650 miles to a tank isn’t bad either.