Afterthoughts on the Belfast Motor Show 2014 at Kings Hall

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
I'd like to know who the event organisers were so I know never to waste my fuel or time travelling to one ever again. Anyone aware of who these non-motoring unenthusiastic money grabbing biffs are?.

Name and home address of her have been posted on the Belfast motor show Facebook page. Apparently she runs a company called 'Our Events-NI'.

Last edited:

Pumesta

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus_ST_3
I'd like to know who the event organisers were so I know never to waste my fuel or time travelling to one ever again. Anyone aware of who these non-motoring unenthusiastic money grabbing biffs are?.

Their name and address is easily available, if your location is up to date then you won't have to travel very far

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
Their name and address is easily available, if your location is up to date then you won't have to travel very far

Either would you. I'd say 5-10 mins walking and you'd be there Steve. By the sounds of it she's made her money and is now ignoring the issues.

Ghisallo

RMS Regular
Am delighted to say that I witnessed for myself this event that masqueraded as a motor show and which will go down in history as the worst pile of dung I've ever paid to see.

The worst aspect was seeing families, who didn't look particularly affluent, having paid their hard earned to come and see this crock of ****.

Low-light was the fella revving up the derv Seat in the main shed. Wtf was that about.

The people who organised this should be ashamed, or at best embarassed at their audacity and ineptitude.

Last edited:

Pumesta

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus_ST_3
Either would you. I'd say 5-10 mins walking and you'd be there Steve. By the sounds of it she's made her money and is now ignoring the issues.

Yea could call in and see my uncle on the way

PhilGT_2008

RMS Regular
There has to be legal help now needed on this. It's shocking. Stories of kids being taken on a birthday treat, hard earned parents cash and the wee ones coming away after 20 mins in tears. Wtf.

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
Time to catch that flight to Spain I guess lol.

So this was all lie's

Last edited:

BobSpounge

RMS Regular
There's loads of meets and shows all over the country every weekend. For example there was an Audi meet yesterday, Minis in Newcastle today and the Capri club today as well. That's just off the top of my head and this weekend.

Why can't we have a mahoosive fookin show at the likes of the maze over the space of a few days, just like the Balmoral show and incorporate these meets and shows into it, add stunt shows and a bit of Motorsport stuff. I know it would take a lot of organisation but it would be doable.

They can get a few days out of sheep, cows and a few tractors for goodness sake. A week of Motorsport and everything motoring related should be able to do even better than that.

Bryan

RMS Regular
There's loads of meets and shows all over the country every weekend. For example there was an Audi meet yesterday, Minis in Newcastle today and the Capri club today as well. That's just off the top of my head and this weekend.

Why can't we have a mahoosive fookin show at the likes of the maze over the space of a few days, just like the Balmoral show and incorporate these meets and shows in to it, add stunt shows and a bit of Motorsport stuff. I know it would take a lot of organisation but it would be doable.

That would be the makings of a pretty epic show.

Also if it took 7 months to organise this BMS show effort it would probably take 7 years for the above lol

Audi_TTS

RMS Regular
Our events ni still live but unable to post. I was going to pass the evening reading comments :worried:

Paul RS

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth

Why can't we have a mahoosive fookin show at the likes of the maze over the space of a few days, just like the Balmoral show and incorporate these meets and shows in to it, add stunt shows and a bit of Motorsport stuff. I know it would take a lot of organisation but it would be doable.

They can get a few days out of sheep, cows and a few tractors for goodness say. A week of Motorsport and everything motoring related should be able to do even better than that.

It'd come down to money as usual :worried: Unless you managed to get a minted backer than will cover insurance etc you are scuppered.

I agree though a massive event held to accommodate all marques would be fantastic.

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6

Why can't we have a mahoosive fookin show at the likes of the maze over the space of a few days, just like the Balmoral show and incorporate these meets and shows into it, add stunt shows and a bit of Motorsport stuff. I know it would take a lot of organisation but it would be doable.

They can get a few days out of sheep, cows and a few tractors for goodness sake. A week of Motorsport and everything motoring related should be able to do even better than that.

Don't Car Culture do that?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.