Ai autosport

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

KrisSRT

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf GTD
Where is it? It's not where I thought it was, just calling in to see if he could do a couple of things as I can't get hold of my usual mechanic.

KrisSRT

RMS Regular
OP
KrisSRT
Drives
Golf GTD
I was out that way, why couldn't I find it.. Am I blind? :confounded: First I thought it was in where meadow cars was up at tesco. Then I looked on Facebook and it took me up windmill avenue I think it was and didn't think it was there lol

AIRFORCE1

Banned
Drives
164/580 Topline
I was out that way, why couldn't I find it.. Am I blind? :confounded: First I thought it was in where meadow cars was up at tesco. Then I looked on Facebook and it took me up windmill avenue I think it was and didn't think it was there lol

It's about 40 feet from windmill avenue towards Belfast on the same side buddy. Drive up the lane at side of house and it takes you round the back into a little yard with a couple of garages and store in it.

KrisSRT

RMS Regular
OP
KrisSRT
Drives
Golf GTD
It's about 40 feet from windmill avenue towards Belfast on the same side buddy. Drive up the lane at side of house and it takes you round the back into a little yard with a couple of garages and store in it.
Pm'd

AIRFORCE1

Banned
Drives
164/580 Topline
Lol live in carrickfergus and didn't know it was there

Which is just the way I like it tbh. Impossible to see from the road so unless someone is coming here I'm near invisible and the random scumbags out trolling at nights for stuff just cruise on by and see nothing . Hell most people coming here for the first time end up ringing me 3 times from 200 yards away each time in a diff direction lol

KrisSRT

RMS Regular
OP
KrisSRT
Drives
Golf GTD
Definitely the best way so if you want this deleted just say cause you've put up where you are.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.