Air Ambulance Supercar Extravaganza - Supercar Sunday 2023 Bishopscourt

Jamesc

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi TT, A4
I didnt make it down till after lunch time was feeling a little off from dodgy food the night before. Felt a bit better so headed over. Started walking round the "Show" cars then they opened the gate so went out to my usual spot to grab photos, didnt even take a walk around the paddock this year! Cracking stuff about the stuff i did see! and still enjoyed it even though i got completely soaked at the end waiting for a few last cars photos at the end i wanted to take!

Took 1400 photographs and inthe process of going threw them here some tasters.

DSC_7792.jpg DSC_7835.jpg DSC_7858.jpg DSC_7890.jpg DSC_7993.jpg DSC_8083.jpg DSC_8088.jpg DSC_8230.jpg DSC_8235.jpg DSC_7911.jpg DSC_8204.jpg

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Can you do any bigger sizes @Jamesc and print them off? I’d love to buy one of the Elise, class pic for the son to put up on his wall lol.

WayneL

RMS Member
Drives
GTAm,GTR Pro
I didnt make it down till after lunch time was feeling a little off from dodgy food the night before. Felt a bit better so headed over. Started walking round the "Show" cars then they opened the gate so went out to my usual spot to grab photos, didnt even take a walk around the paddock this year! Cracking stuff about the stuff i did see! and still enjoyed it even though i got completely soaked at the end waiting for a few last cars photos at the end i wanted to take!

Took 1400 photographs and inthe process of going threw them here some tasters.

View attachment 405962View attachment 405963View attachment 405964View attachment 405965View attachment 405967View attachment 405968View attachment 405969View attachment 405970View attachment 405971View attachment 405972View attachment 405973

Hi James, great shots! Would love to buy any images of the GTR Pro you have if possible

Wayne

R8NAN

RMS Regular
Hi Everyone on the Forum,
Can I start by saying a massive thank you to everyone who came out over the weekend to support the event, either bringing your car or coming as a spectator and also to Andy for the fantastic commentary throughout the day.
Also just to let the guys concerned about the Murcielago all is good, just a coolant hose came into contact with the manifold and let go. All being sorted now.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
We have just published - Supercars from all over Northern Ireland descended on Bishopscourt circuit as part of an annual fundraiser for the Northern Ireland Air Ambulance, the Supercar Extravaganza.

This is a special event for a number of reasons.  For many supercars and their owners, it's the only track event they would take part in, and its clear there was some exclusive machinery brought out for the occasion Read the Full Article Here

Read the Entire Article Here