Alltrack Rallysport Portadown

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
:laughing::laughing: Bring on the Novas!! lol Cheers mate thats a good birthday present from you and the folks ... lovin the way its a year in advance tho ... make sure you bring your camera charged this time!lol

Normski

RMS Regular
Drives
987 BoxsterS
You'll have good fun Craig / Chris. I also would like to see your dad in the Sub!!
I did the full package for my birthday - Karts, quads, novas and Impreza.
Most fun I had was the rear wheel drive karts, was a bit wet on the day and the powerslides were class, Impreza is epic and just goes were you want it to.
Novas are standard 1.2's, lucky to get into 3rd gear but each time you go out trying to shave time off is good fun.

Have a good day boys.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Cheers norm ... should be good craic ... no doubt ill end up in a hedge but hey!lol

Marc

RMS Moderator
£125 for the full package.. it was £110 on the flyer I had from xmas.. went up a little from then

Carson

RMS Regular
OP
Carson
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
Yeh dad says ull be in 2nd gear the whole time in the nova's lol, all good though.. hopefully us 3 will all be in the same team..

Cheers Norm.. i didnt realise ud been 2 this..

Carson

RMS Regular
OP
Carson
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
Yeh i was initially just doing the rally and then decided to add the r.w.d karts as they look great fun..cost me an extra £35 for them..

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Yes same team would be awesome ... id say your dad would make u and me look bollocks tho .. lol

Carson

RMS Regular
OP
Carson
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
Thats cause he's raced everything.. lol.. will be experience though haha :p

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.