Marynarz

RMS Regular
OP
Marynarz
Drives
Alpina B3 Bi
Good day out in Duncrue today! Amazing people, fantastic cars, great atmosphere! πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ» Pictures before l left the house 🀣
IMG_20230418_185012.jpg
IMG_20230418_184947~2.jpg

407_hdi

RMS Regular
Drives
E-Class / Z4
Was nice to meet you today, that was me in the black shirt and Paul from NI BMW with you before everyone was heading off. Car is a real credit to you, it's genuinely mint. Looking forward to seeing it with the Alpina decal set

Marynarz

RMS Regular
OP
Marynarz
Drives
Alpina B3 Bi
Was nice to meet you today, that was me in the black shirt and Paul from NI BMW with you before everyone was heading off. Car is a real credit to you, it's genuinely mint. Looking forward to seeing it with the Alpina decal set
Was good talking to you both! Really looking forward to seeing them on myself! Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Marynarz

RMS Regular
OP
Marynarz
Drives
Alpina B3 Bi
The f80 mate. Was a bit dirty so tucked over at the side
Looked great mate, had a nosey around it πŸ‘ŒπŸ» Think l need to set up M and Alpina owners group on FB, as Alpina owners group in NI would consist of 2 people 🀣

Marynarz

RMS Regular
OP
Marynarz
Drives
Alpina B3 Bi
Alpina got the Instagram, if anyone is into this kind of stuff πŸ˜†
#b3btalpina
Give us a follow and l will follow you back πŸ€œπŸ»πŸ€›πŸ»

Marynarz

RMS Regular
OP
Marynarz
Drives
Alpina B3 Bi
Alpina only went to win Car of The Show at BMW unleashed event today🀯. Was totally shocked, as there were some stunning machines there on display. Fantastic day and great organisation as usual from NI-BMW team πŸ‘ŒπŸ» Face is burned to crisp 🀣
IMG_20230903_145213~2.jpg
IMG_20230903_194055.jpg