Anglesey Track Days 2023

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Right RMSers, next weekend this is!

Still a spare bed in my room for the bargain price of 40 quid.

Also there's no ferries across left as I just found out but going daytime to Liverpool and driving across instead.

Anyone wants to tag along get it booked!

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Gutted I can’t do it. Very inconsiderate people getting married on a track weekend. Anglesey is fantastic, hope you get a golden ball in the sky and looking forward to many pics and stories!

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip

Also there's no ferries across left as I just found out but going daytime to Liverpool and driving across instead.

After sharing a room on his stag do, I can confirm £40 is a bargain simply for entertainment value.

GrantR

RMS Regular
I get the feeling next Sunday morning may resemble this somewhat
Hang Over The Hangover GIF by filmeditor

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z

Is it the sat and back Sunday?

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
I've my fence to finish next weekend, can't leave a project unfinished - therefore, I'm out :worried: :p

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Enjoy guys, would love to be going - still not 100% confident in my car after the fuelling issue and still need to change the plugs! Will see the next time!

c_rad

RMS Regular
I'd love to do this, not sure an oul E60 is the weapon of choice for such craic though. Have fun all!

Jbridges522

RMS Regular
Drives
986 & RR
Hopefully the weather holds for you all 👍 would love to be taking the swift over but she hasn’t moved in probs 9 months, hopefully get her out for September trackskills.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Hopefully the weather holds for you all 👍 would love to be taking the swift over but she hasn’t moved in probs 9 months, hopefully get her out for September trackskills.

Two Trackskills days and this is all I’ve managed this year. Haven’t had the time.

Theres a few of us thinking about doing the last track day at Kirkistown this season. Always worth a run for doing the circuit at night which is pretty cool.