Anyone able to tell me what this is?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

LSCl

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A3
Hi all, just bought myself a new wee wagon and planning some changes at the min. Was at blackwater's 10y BBQ at the start of the summer and saw this on a beemer and instantly fell in love Can't remember who it was owned it or I would just ask but does anyone know what you would call this? Assuming it's wrap but can't find it anywhere

Attachments

• IMG_1375.PNG
    IMG_1375.PNG
    687.1 KB · Views: 338

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
Any pics of the whole car?
Someone may identify and may know the owner

LSCl

RMS Regular
OP
LSCl
Drives
Audi A3
Any pics of the whole car?
Someone may identify and may know the owner
I thought I did but apparently not! Lots of pics of the carbon just none of the actual car! haha waiting to see if a friend has any

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
Drives
Honda S2000
3d dip in antrim will be able to do that, it's carbon dipped! Phone Ryan there and he will be able to sort it out for you!

LSCl

RMS Regular
OP
LSCl
Drives
Audi A3
3d dip in antrim will be able to do that, it's carbon dipped! Phone Ryan there and he will be able to sort it out for you!
Incredible thank you! Figured out its carbon with a coloured thread but couldn't find anyone who did it locally. Cheers!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.