Anyone for Woolsey day at Kirkistown on Friday?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Anyone on here going? I caught the bug at the McCallen one so am trying to get as many in before I head back to work.

I'll be riding to and from the track as no van sorted yet, so if anyone is able to offer me shelter if it rains please let me know :grinning:

Gixer6

RMS Regular
Drives
Gsxr600
Get yourself booked into the track day at bishopscourt. Far better track.

Gixer6

RMS Regular
Drives
Gsxr600
Yea. I've got Michelin so Iam good to go lol. I've heard you can run any tyres and pay £75.

Ryan L

RMS Regular
Drives
SV650 minitwin
Do you not have to buy a fresh set of Michelins and book on for the Bishopscourt day?

I'm running fairly fresh Avons so can't really justify it.

I'll be at Kirky tomorrow. It's a different track but I enjoy it. You get more of a chance to ride it throughout the year, plus they don't make you get off and push your bike in the paddock which is real pain in the ass after a session.

banksy6118

RMS Regular
Drives
CTR/S1KRR
Do you not have to buy a fresh set of Michelins and book on for the Bishopscourt day?

I'm running fairly fresh Avons so can't really justify it.

I'll be at Kirky tomorrow. It's a different track but I enjoy it. You get more of a chance to ride it throughout the year, plus they don't make you get off and push your bike in the paddock which is real pain in the ass after a session.
you can't ride in the paddock at bishops?

Ryan L

RMS Regular
Drives
SV650 minitwin
you can't ride in the paddock at bishops?

At the McCallen's track day they made you push the bike to the gate before heading out and at the end of the session get off at the end of the pit lane and push the to your area. I'm not sure if this is McCallen policy or Bishopscourt's.

I wasn't at the Michelin power day / any of the training days so can't compare.

banksy6118

RMS Regular
Drives
CTR/S1KRR
what a piss take. I complain when the mrs is away and i have to put the bike on stands and fit the warmers after a session, never mind walking the thing back through the pits!

Ryan L

RMS Regular
Drives
SV650 minitwin
Yeah, it adds to the faffage and is great craic at the end of a session when you're knackered (!)

Hel

RMS Regular
At the McCallen's track day they made you push the bike to the gate before heading out and at the end of the session get off at the end of the pit lane and push the to your area. I'm not sure if this is McCallen policy or Bishopscourt's.

I wasn't at the Michelin power day / any of the training days so can't compare.

Derived from racing, we arent allowed to ride in the paddock. Im guessing they just followed that.. not sure how busy it is there but seems mildly overkill unless its a busy paddock. Accidents have happened before in the past

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.