Audi A4 front seats, will fit VW Caddy etc

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

michael ferguson

RMS Regular
Drives
E92 335d, S2000
Selling a pair of front seats from an Audi A4, only fitted these to the caddy last month and would still have them in if I hadn't come across an R32 leather interior, they're fully adjustable and already modified for the standard caddy subframe, just need to drill two holes and bolt them down,

Great seats in excellent condition with no holes or major wear with full electric lumbar support and alot more adjustable than the standard ones, simply connect the two marked wires to a live feed and the electric lumbar will work no problem, they also have side airbags that I didn't connect up

These really tidy up the interior and make long journeys alot more comfortable

will also include nuts and bolts for mounting on caddy rails, the only bits missing are small covers beside the lumbar support switches as can be seen in the second pic,no doubt they can be picked up on eBay but I didn't see the need as they're not really noticeable

Just looking what I paid, £80 for the pair

569324bb-4ffa-55c4.jpg

569324bb-5010-aaae.jpg

569324bb-5032-54cd.jpg

Seats are located in Belfast but I can help arrange delivery to mainland if required

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.