Audi Roof luggage box

Con S3

RMS Regular
Drives
RRS SVR
I'm looking into purchasing a luggage box for the RS4. The 370l one in the middle pic below.

I'm not terribly fussed on the colour of this and ultimately I would like to colour code it with the RS4 in sepang blue.

Is this even possible or would I be looking at a custom made piece?

Thanks in advance.

Conor.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
you could get it vinyl wrapped in something as close as possible to it or sanded, primed and painted

pinto200

RMS Regular
pretty decent prices for those compared to a Thule. I was expecting something horrendous.

mcma1

RMS Regular
Drives
A Bull
The 56 Nord is class looking. I pre ordered the carbon one due in September but they are also making a plastic version.

Con S3

RMS Regular
OP
Con S3
Drives
RRS SVR
That 56 nord is stunning looking......as far as roof boxes go!! The carbon one will look tasty on your RS6 @mcma1.

It would almost be a sin to vinyl wrap that thing but I definitely need mine sepang blue to colour match. All you can do is ask I suppose. Thanks for the heads up bud.

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
The 56 Nord is class looking. I pre ordered the carbon one due in September but they are also making a plastic version.

You ever get one of these? Only two posts pop up mentioning this box šŸ˜‚ saw you comment on rs246 about it also.