Audi S3 8V

Boydie

RMS Regular
OP
Boydie
Drives
S3 Revo
Few more additional mods to do to the intake system tomorrow but will allow for more induction noise and airflow.

Plan to get a revo panel filter or ITG one.

Ghost

RMS Regular
Whats the deal with those filters? Ive dyno'd a couple of n.a motors with them and they are dire.
Dire? In what way? With a simple air filter, I don't expect the world to be set on fire.

56oval

RMS Regular
Dire? In what way? With a simple air filter, I don't expect the world to be set on fire.
The particular filter ram air sell for carbs is rubbish, i was tuning a fresh build with those filters, engine fell on its arse at 5000 rpm and wouldnt make power above, iirc it made about 150bhp. After some head scratching i removed the filters and bingo 207bhp all the way to 7500. They are just crap peices of foam that dont flow enough air .

Ghost

RMS Regular
The particular filter ram air sell for carbs is rubbish, i was tuning a fresh build with those filters, engine fell on its arse at 5000 rpm and wouldnt make power above, iirc it made about 150bhp. After some head scratching i removed the filters and bingo 207bhp all the way to 7500. They are just crap peices of foam that dont flow enough air .
@jonny_w

Boydie

RMS Regular
OP
Boydie
Drives
S3 Revo
Had some time off yesterday and got a chance to give the car a good clean, looking forward to its detail over the Easter break - looked really shiny in the sun so should look amazing once the paintwork is corrected! :heart:

file3-1.jpeg

file5-1.jpeg

file5-2.jpeg

file-4.jpeg

file3-2.jpeg

file4-2.jpeg

T66 DNP

RMS Regular
Drives
320i M Sport
Yes...looks great. I like that a lot. Will look even better once Pete and his team are finished with it.

SPIKE_

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI | JCW
Car looks great - once Pete and the team do their work, it will look even better!

redanni

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
Thanks guys, it really does excite me every time I drive it. Really do love it but need to stop driving it at every opportunity lol already done 1500 miles in it

That's why you bought is surely. Why deny enjoying yourself as much as you can, no point keeping miles down for someone else to enjoy if you ever sell.

I regularly drive my car 40 miles just for a cup of coffee just to drive it lol

Boydie

RMS Regular
OP
Boydie
Drives
S3 Revo
That's why you bought is surely. Why deny enjoying yourself as much as you can, no point keeping miles down for someone else to enjoy if you ever sell.

I regularly drive my car 40 miles just for a cup of coffee just to drive it lol

True words - love her car but I usually regret it when I am driving alongside something special lol

Missed this, stunning! I forgot you had AEZ 90, I have 92 on the M3!

It'd be hard to look past one of these over a Golf R for exclusivity alone TBH.

That was a main deciding factor - I had considered Golf R's but just with the amount of them about I had to go for the S3. Dont get me wrong, there are a lot of S3's on the road now than in 2009 when I had my last one.