Autowindscreens & motorspares at Kirkistown

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
..... may have some stock in the shed to fix this lol

7616720066_e995e31797_c.jpg

7616719676_2bdcd4d244_c.jpg

7616719870_c930778c01_c.jpg

poor armco...
7616720298_d3bbd871fc_c.jpg

glad Chris was OK and was able to smile a little about rolling over the start line :worried: he had a go pro on the roof so hopefully the memory card is still OK and he will have it up on your a tube tonight :p

rest of the images : http://www.flickr.com/photos/thegingerdaddy/sets/72157630683314166/
7616681454_73b3276117_c.jpg

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Get the vid posted! Mr Rogan trying hard as usual (glad all OK and smiling!)

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
Just got txt to say memory card missin :worried:

Go pro must be in some shape lol

MiniMad

RMS Regular
Drives
fwd + rwd + 4wd
thanks for those pic's Graham, i think! lol I've been told i got a good 6foot in the air :confounded: raging the memory card is missing from the camera! hopefully someone got pics or a video of it, my poor go pro got the whole car landing on it :worried:
Apart from that it was a good race til that point! lol

w.reid306

RMS Regular
Drives
Volvo / SV650s
did the go pro survive? u need to find that memory card, footage should be great lol

MiniMad

RMS Regular
Drives
fwd + rwd + 4wd
did the go pro survive? u need to find that memory card, footage should be great lol
Yes the GoPro completly survived and is in full working order, but the memory card has went missing...... so if anyone was there and could help please get in contact with me!

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
A fellow competitor had been watching too much Americas Wildest Police Chases :p
pretty much lol

front of another car forced the rear 1.4 of rogan to slide and led to a huge tank slapper down the straight, fishtailing them whoops

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Ah, a proper BTCC style take-out then :grinning:

Fit a bull bar and get him back next time!

Glad everyone is ok (y)

MiniMad

RMS Regular
Drives
fwd + rwd + 4wd
He deffo had a totally different approach to overtaking compared to me, he certainly ended my fiesta racing career anyway lol :p

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
My mx is for sale if your interested, wouldn't take a huge amount to get it in a race class ;)

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
season nearly over and need money for more expensive hobbies...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.