Bagged Bora (Interior bits done)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

wingnut

Drives
S2 Coupe
Personally think the wheels are a wee bit too big for being lowered to the ****, but nice wheels in themselves.

Taz007

RMS Regular
Drives
E92
look how far out the rim sits from the tyre!!!!!!

sits nice tho. like the wheels

Dave

RMS Regular
love it mate, lose the glue marks, maybe even a milltek discreet system and ur elected.

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS
Love this thing, bar the exhausts.

Got the stance more or less perfect, love it when the arch rests in the gap created by the tyre stretch, good work!!

Mk2Dubber

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Avant
Looks class in the metal Gav, seen it for the first time on Monday night. Great work lad.

bora-gav

RMS Regular
OP
bora-gav
Drives
VW/SKODA
love it mate, lose the glue marks, maybe even a milltek discreet system and ur elected.

Youre on the same wave length as me mate :laughing: is this you who i met on sunday and monday night?

The exhausts were done when i hadnt a clue what i was at with the car, unfortunatly there a bit down on the list but will be sorted out eventually just be patient!
Can't believe no1 likes the glue, heres me trying to be different and all :oops: lol

Quote "Taz007look how far out the rim sits from the tyre!!!!!!

sits nice tho. like the wheels" quote

What do you mean mate? not being cheeky or anything just looking to know like in a bad way/good way/stupid way? bye how far the rims sits out?
Its only a wee tiny bit of stretch.

again thanks for the comments and criticism and thoughts on wat to do next really appreciate it

Cheers
Gav.

Claire

RMS Regular
Drives
Cherry Parrr!
Youre on the same wave length as me mate :laughing: is this you who i met on sunday and monday night?

Yep tat is him lol and this is me!! :p aye you were tlkin to us with connor in the carpark and then in sprucefield too. He just loves footerin with your buttons!! :laughing:

ricky_t

RMS Regular
Drives
M3Cx
seen it up at the port at the weekend, looking well, but as everyone says, loose the glue marks

bora-gav

RMS Regular
OP
bora-gav
Drives
VW/SKODA
Yep tat is him lol and this is me!! :p aye you were tlkin to us with connor in the carpark and then in sprucefield too. He just loves footerin with your buttons!! :laughing:

Very nice to meet use bye the way, tell him my buttons are always there for a wee futetering lol

Dave

RMS Regular
m_familyguy_quagmire.gif

bora-gav

RMS Regular
OP
bora-gav
Drives
VW/SKODA
The car should be going into john peden after fintona!
So will use get some patients lol i have to live with them day in day out

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.