Bangor Carparkers Reunion

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

ricky2

RMS Member
Drives
mr2
Its the early 90's from I been in bangor car park (god i,am old)
I'll take a run down. An SR nova was the car then

NI_Volvo_Nut

RMS Regular
OP
NI_Volvo_Nut
Drives
Volvo's!
Seems the organiser on Facebook isn't too happy about it being on this site lol, got this email from him, dunno if its directed at me or if it was a round robin, doubt I'll be going now anyway.

AS YET THE VENUE IS NOT 100% CONFIRMED. IT'S NOT A FORMAL MEETING EITHER, SO IF YOU COME ITS UP TO YOU TO COME JOIN IN THE BANTER. WHAT WE DONT WANT IS SMOKIN ARCHES AND THE HANDBRAKE BRIGADE. WE DONT WANT THE FEDS ABOUT US. FECK ALL TO DO WITH THEM AND IF WE GIVE THEM NO REASON THEY WILL LEAVE US BE. THE REUNION HAS BEEN POSTED ON ANOTHER SITE, NOT BY ME MIND YOU, AND I WOULD ASK FOR IT NOT TO BE POSTED ANYWHERE ELSE. THIS IS ABOUT ALL THE OLD FACES AND NEWER FACES MEETING UP AND TALKIN, DARE I SAY, CODSWALLOP LOL. IF ANYONE CAN THINK OF A SUITABLE VENUE IN BANGOR PLEASE MAKE IT KNOWN TO MYSELF OR THE MESSAGE BOARD.
LATERS!!

marky

RMS Regular
Drives
911 sc,focus rs
Seems the organiser on Facebook isn't too happy about it being on this site lol, got this email from him, dunno if its directed at me or if it was a round robin, doubt I'll be going now anyway.

AS YET THE VENUE IS NOT 100% CONFIRMED. IT'S NOT A FORMAL MEETING EITHER, SO IF YOU COME ITS UP TO YOU TO COME JOIN IN THE BANTER. WHAT WE DONT WANT IS SMOKIN ARCHES AND THE HANDBRAKE BRIGADE. WE DONT WANT THE FEDS ABOUT US. FECK ALL TO DO WITH THEM AND IF WE GIVE THEM NO REASON THEY WILL LEAVE US BE. THE REUNION HAS BEEN POSTED ON ANOTHER SITE, NOT BY ME MIND YOU, AND I WOULD ASK FOR IT NOT TO BE POSTED ANYWHERE ELSE. THIS IS ABOUT ALL THE OLD FACES AND NEWER FACES MEETING UP AND TALKIN, DARE I SAY, CODSWALLOP LOL. IF ANYONE CAN THINK OF A SUITABLE VENUE IN BANGOR PLEASE MAKE IT KNOWN TO MYSELF OR THE MESSAGE BOARD.
LATERS!!
tel him to dry his eyes i doubt it all revolves round one person lol

Bibby

RMS Regular
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
indeed, where is the facebook or what ever site
this fella needs to wake up and realise that during the days he mentioned of him and his corner going to bangor carpark,there was also a hell of alot of other people who went!
if people are going to go for the banter then he should be happy at creating such a good night etc as opposed to saying really it's only fr me and my oap friends to attend, no one else

NI_Volvo_Nut

RMS Regular
OP
NI_Volvo_Nut
Drives
Volvo's!
indeed, where is the facebook or what ever site
this fella needs to wake up and realise that during the days he mentioned of him and his corner going to bangor carpark,there was also a hell of alot of other people who went!
if people are going to go for the banter then he should be happy at creating such a good night etc as opposed to saying really it's only fr me and my oap friends to attend, no one else
I can see his point that he doesn't want any wreckin, but I'm sure we're gonna be sensible enough to clear off and do our wreckin elsewhere if that what we want to do like.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.