Bastids!!!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Ashton

RMS Regular
Drives
i doubt he forgot to tell u....some dicks about the country :x no care for other peoples stuff.

slammed dub

RMS Regular
Drives
76 celica & 325i
no how ya feel... some bas'id reversed into me dads 2 week old bm 320d... left the whole badge an every pushed back... some bad fucers out ther

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
**** sake mate, u and ur girl dont seem to be having much luck at recent, wasnt that long ago ur car was broken into at Makro.

:x

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
i know exactly how ya feel m8, the megane has a nice crease down the wing from some **** driving into it and not telling me, worst thing is it happened right outside my house :worried:

santoz

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS, Clio 182
sorry to hear that mate, hope the damage isn't as bad as it looks and you get it fixed alright. sum bad cnuts about :x

B1 MBO

Drives
Ford Fiesta Mk6
aaaaww thats awful! i got my car dented but dad did it so he had to tell me lol!

veedubboy

RMS Regular
Graham said:
i know exactly how ya feel m8, the megane has a nice crease down the wing from some c**t driving into it and not telling me, worst thing is it happened right outside my house :worried:

Go round the neighbours cars with a hammer to extract justice Graham LOL

Carnut44

RMS Regular
some nut also reversed into the back of my motor and hitit wif their tow-barnice wee bump there. Also my dad left his audi a8 to be servicedmcame back and front grill was missing. The mechanic forgot 2 mention it!

Ciaran

RMS Regular
Drives
i3 REX
****ers!

some bint recently drove into the side of a friends impreza turbo then drove off! Luckly someone got her licence plate

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.