Best Interiors

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
We often discuss the best looking cars on here, best supercars, etc, but the subject of interiors doesn't often come up. What's your top 3 interiors, and why? Can be any car, for any reason.

Here's mine, in no particular order.

1) Pagani Huayra - it hasn't gone down the TVR route of having a madly diffent shape of dash or centre column etc, still retaining the pretty standard layout you see on most cars ...................... but it's still wildly different. Not only from most other cars, but also most other supercars. The exposed gear lever surround and other metallic & CF bits, coupled with the aviator-style brown leather and 'turbine' air vents all give it a bit of a wildly engineered aeroplane cockpit feel. It's a work of art IMO, but also totally in keeping with the whole look of the Huayra.

Pagani-Huayra_2012_1024x768_wallpaper_2c.jpg

2) TVR Cerbera - Just because it's so crazy, and TVR have had the balls to do this with a lot of their interiors. I had a run in a Cerbera many years ago and fell in love with the dash design then. The front window is actually quite short (compared to how it looks in pics) and almost claustrophobic when you're in the car, but along with the dash it gives this feeling of being cocooned. It's a very driver oriented dash with the wraparound style, and I like how they took away as many buttons as they could and put them on the steering wheel instead ... leaving the main bulk of the dash elegant and uncluttered.

TVR_Cerbera_Speed_Six_-_Flickr_-_The_Car_Spy_(7).jpg

3) Audi R8 - I love Audi interiors in general, as they seem to have perfected the right mix of luxury, layout, technology and contemporary materials & colours. The R8 is the pick of the bunch for me - it just looks so modern, fresh, cool, and so Audi.

1347959353.jpg

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
Spyker Spyder - Because LOOK AT IT!
0608_EC_09Z+Spyker_C8_Spyder+Interior_Dash.jpg

Audi A8 - Simply because it is one of my favourite cars.
2011-audi-a8-review-27.jpg

Bugatti Veyron - Because it features these dials.
bugatti_veyron_15_2006-11.jpg

scub

Banned
do like a quality interior . 1 of the reasons i love tvr's - keep em coming boys.
that pagani or the veyron will take some beating imo.
do like the newer lambo's too !

Gaz

OP
Gaz
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Interesting similarities there between the Pagani and the Spyker interiors (y)

Gonna break my own 3-pic rule and throw up another, the Ford GT (the recent one) ........... I love how they've gone with a totally retro look for the interior inspired by the original car, but obviously with newer materials and technology.

2005-Ford-GT-Interior-Dash-1024x768.jpg

pablo

RMS Moderator
very Lotus Elise looking!

I absolutely detest those Pagini interiors they drive me nuts lol. Very lotto winner lol.

Gaz

OP
Gaz
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
very Lotus Elise looking!

I absolutely detest those Pagini interiors they drive me nuts lol. Very lotto winner lol.

Are you mad?? ............ a yellow Veyron is very lotto winner (or very football player :p) .... a Pagani has much more class and individuality.

They're a work of art. Look at those machined dials ......

car_photo_532384_25.jpg

Phil_D

RMS Regular
Cerbera interior is such a wonderful place to be, i loved the lines and the madness of it all...

Gaz

OP
Gaz
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
For £1.2m you'd think the One 77 would come with a nymphomaniac supermodel in the passenger seat.

Agreed (y)

Got one hell of a review in latest Evo. Seems to be a real animal of a thing to drive, but I suppose 700bhp+ and RWD will have that effect.

cormac81

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI, VRS, Superb
Agreed (y)

Got one hell of a review in latest Evo. Seems to be a real animal of a thing to drive, but I suppose 700bhp+ and RWD will have that effect.

It got slated in TG magazine for its poor gearbox8-(

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
1970 Dodge Challenger XV interior and dash does it for me.

0610phr_05_z+1970_dodge_challenger_xv+interior_view.jpg

0610phr_09_z+1970_dodge_challenger_xv+interior_steering_wheel.jpg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.