Best place to book ferry

e320mark

RMS Regular
Is Nutt travel the best place to book a ferry for going to Silverstone later this year? It’s a long time since I have booked to go to the mainland!

Davytog

RMS Regular
Drives
GTD
Just go the the Stena website, 2 minutes registers you as a user and away you go. No need to book through a third party

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
Always best to shop around, different places can have different offers, prices and availability. I've seen a good few times the boats website said full, and Nutt Travel have got us on no problem.

Booking through Nutt travel also tend to always be flexible tickets which can be handy too.

Robber

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiats mainly
Yes. I always check online prices with discount codes and then ring Nutt to find out that I can wasted my time as Nutt are cheaper and are flexible rather than "economy". Also the Stena website is horrible.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Nutt Travel have always been cheaper for me too. The Flexible thing is handy too in the event you are running late for the boat, etc.

Robert

RMS Trader
I always book through Nutt for the reasons previously mentioned.

A few months again I was less than impressed with Stena customer services. Called them to bring my sailing forward and was told the boat was full and they couldn’t change my booking, although there was availability showing on the website before I rang. Checked again and there was still availability showing. So called back and I’m pretty sure I got the same person in the call centre, so this time I said I would like to make a booking, “yes sir no problem” 🤦‍♀️ And then informed them I was already booked for another sailing and wanted to change it 😂 arrived on the boat and it was half empty. You wouldn’t get that BS from Nutt Travel! There is a lot to be said for dealing with local companies.

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
Myself and a few friends have been booking with Rita at Nutt Travel for many many years, always first class service.

Only odd time I haven't used them is if I needed an urgent booking outside of normal office hours.

vw1500

RMS Regular
Drives
VW
Are there any Rms discount codes? Need to book with them shortly 👍