Best places for alignment

quimbasher

RMS Regular
Drives
Alphard /EP3
I learnt how to do my own alignments after a few bad experiences. finding an outfit to do the whole lot is difficult because it takes time and as we all know time is money. Most tyres places want to charge £50 for a small tweak and send you on, rather than going down a long road of fettling to get it right especially when the car is modified. I bought a camber gauge and learnt how to using the string, its quite simple if you have the space, time and patience to get on with it. Iv also heard good things about Ivan Kerrs.

StephenDc2

RMS Regular
I learnt how to do my own alignments after a few bad experiences. finding an outfit to do the whole lot is difficult because it takes time and as we all know time is money. Most tyres places want to charge £50 for a small tweak and send you on, rather than going down a long road of fettling to get it right especially when the car is modified. I bought a camber gauge and learnt how to using the string, its quite simple if you have the space, time and patience to get on with it. Iv also heard good things about Ivan Kerrs.

You mean I showed you how to do it then lent you my home made string kit to do it with? 9 months later and still waiting for it back 😂

MarkOne

RMS Regular
I strongly recommend Ivan Kerr tyres, not Kerrs. There is a difference.

Iv seen these guys recommended a lot for tyres etc on here, are they ok with lowered cars for alignment? It’s just a 25 mil drop but she’s kinda low as standard haha

Darren91

RMS Regular
Iv seen these guys recommended a lot for tyres etc on here, are they ok with lowered cars for alignment? It’s just a 25 mil drop but she’s kinda low as standard haha

Have had no problems with my lowered vehicles with IKT. Good bunch of lads both in Carrick and Bangor, you’ll have no problems.