Beta REV 3 Trials Bike 250cc 2 stroke 2001

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Lewis.

RMS Regular
Drives
S14 Zenki
Selling my Beta Rev 3 as I'm moving to Oz in March, seriously don't want to sell this at all. But the money is better in my pocket than sitting doing nothing for a year.

Beta Rev 3 2001
250cc 2 stroke
Comes with 2 mud guards, 1 bad condition one, and 1 brand new and unused 1 from a beta retailer in Belgium. I have a reciept here to go with the bike for parts bought for it in October of around 200 pounds. Recently serviced, card cleaned and new filters etc.

Cheap at £925. Lesser and older models going for more on scumtree. Better pics coming tonight.

image.jpg

Boksic

RMS Regular
Nice bike, terrible trainers!
Good price though, beta are a great bike, and it's hard to beat the smell of 2 stroke

Lewis.

RMS Regular
OP
Lewis.
Drives
S14 Zenki
Lol Cheers Boksic! Its a class bike, really don't want to get rid but needs must.

Lewis.

RMS Regular
OP
Lewis.
Drives
S14 Zenki
Trials bike helmet here also i can include for asking price.

Lewis.

RMS Regular
OP
Lewis.
Drives
S14 Zenki
Have an offer from gumtree for £750 for this. Anyone want it for that price before i take it ?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.