Black Lambo heading for Loughall/Armagh this morning?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
I believe big blue winky, although even on his Instagram all he appears to have pictures of is trains lol.

st6phen

RMS Regular
Drives
anything MOT'd
I believe big blue winky, although even on his Instagram all he appears to have pictures of is trains lol.
I t think he's genuine enough. Lambo and tvr on there, at same pic location. Even his mums fiat 500 parked behind a broken down tvr. Which he mentioned in one of his last posts. You can tell I'm off today and extremely idle

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
I t think he's genuine enough. Lambo and tvr on there, at same pic location. Even his mums fiat 500 parked behind a broken down tvr. Which he mentioned in one of his last posts. You can tell I'm off today and extremely idle

Never seen those, was donkeys ago I checked and I don't follow him. A lot of people don't like folk doing well for themselves and tbf to the lad he had nothing to prove. Although if I was him I would of just fired the pics up to shut people up.

st6phen

RMS Regular
Drives
anything MOT'd
By the way. Just bought this the other day. Oul jk wanted wan last picture of the Yock with himself in the ferrari shop, so I duly obliged.
jamiroquai-55129f0737919.jpg

Reactions: IL

warren

RMS Photographer
Never seen those, was donkeys ago I checked and I don't follow him. A lot of people don't like folk doing well for themselves and tbf to the lad he had nothing to prove. Although if I was him I would of just fired the pics up to shut people up.

He lives in England, comes over to see the other half, really nice chap tho I've given him quite a few lifts too and from the airport. Not seen any of his stuff with my own eyes but I have no reason to doubt him, knows way too much about everything to be bluffing it all. @Ceebl sat in his Diablo the last time it was here!

Keeps himself to himself and left here just because he was sick of people continually questioning him. Genuinely one of the nicest guys you'd meet though.

davey-dimples

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330D

S10 GTA
6,277 posts
71 months

Saturday 31st March 2012

Your topic is so "meh" that people do not believe you have purchased said car, therefore they have called custard.

When custard has been called, it is your duty to go out to said car, place a tin of custard on the dash, the key in the ignition, and take a picture of said car/custard combo, then post it on here.

Chop chop.

LMAO!

Mel

RMS Regular
Drives
S3
I've heard they are a rubbish car to pilot but frankly I wouldn't care, all about the looks for me, have always loved them.

davey-dimples

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330D
Custard Test - brilliant. So much humble pie eaten on PH

Some of the threads when someone does post up a custard pic with an awesome motor there is too much of another pie eaten too...

Nice car yeah but if he can afford it he can afford his own loo roll (y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.