BMW E70 X5 NBT Retrofit from CCC Help!!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Dangs

RMS Member
Drives
'09 E70 X5 35D M
Hi Guys new to this forum,

have tried searching and been found small pieces of info, a lot of which is for differnet models of vehicle and most is from cic to nbt not ccc to nbt

have an '09 E70 X5 with CCC, have purchased the NBT Retrofit kit from customretrofit.ro kit come with no installation instructions

have tried searching and been found small pieces of info, a lot of which is for differnet models of vehicle and most is from cic to nbt not ccc to nbt

kit included

- NBT kit (headunit + 8.8’’ monitor + touch idrive + video cable)
- NBT Exx retrofit adapter emulator
- PnP Wiring kit
- Touch ECU

I also purchased

- CIC Trim for Controller
- CIC Dash Trim for head Unit
- CIC Control faceplate
- USB cable and USB Socket for Armrest
- Bluetooth Antenna
- MOST Loop Terminator

Can anyone help me with what wiring I need to be doing to install this, removing dash trims and all I should have no problem with,

i have seen some people talking about modifying obd2 wiring with Ethernet connections or something, but the info wasn't very clear

would like to try and tackle this job myself as don't know anybody in Northern Ireland that does this type of install

any and all help guys would be very much appreciated

thanks

Wild Thing

RMS Regular
I would not be tackling this on any level, bound to need extensive coding pnp would be a farce i imagine apart from the plugs matching

Dangs

RMS Member
OP
Dangs
Drives
'09 E70 X5 35D M
The unit has come pre-coded for my vin

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Aye few places on eBay do them plug and play now.

Would you not contact the person you got it from for help?

Dangs

RMS Member
OP
Dangs
Drives
'09 E70 X5 35D M
I have contacted them, they said they don't have any documented instructions, and just that I'd need a mic cable and disconnect old and install new Bluetooth antenna

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
You on xdrivers.co.uk? This has bound to be done loads worldwide, I'd get on a BM forum or 2.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.