Wheels or Tyres: Bmw e90 parts looking

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Chris_E90

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 320d, GSXR
I have a black m-sport rear bumper with the 335d insert, have a brand new boot spoiler as well. pm me if interested

Wish I seen this before buying a blue 1 and had it painted black a few days ago!

Ive a set of carbon front splitters for an SE bunper il be selling after the weekend if any use, got the Msport bumper to throw onto mine then they will be good to go

C16NNR

RMS Regular
Wish I seen this before buying a blue 1 and had it painted black a few days ago!

Ive a set of carbon front splitters for an SE bunper il be selling after the weekend if any use, got the Msport bumper to throw onto mine then they will be good to go

Hi Chris i think i spoke to you previously about the splitters. long shot but do you still have them?

Chris_E90

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 320d, GSXR
Sorry dude gone a while ago. Only E90 stuff i have now is a set of new shortened rear shocks

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
I've a black thick rubber boot lip spoiler if interested £10

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.