*** Brand New In Box - Asian Specification PAL Sega Mega Drive 2 - RARE - <<< £60 >>>

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Sharmanat0r

*** Brand New In Box - Asian Specification PAL Sega Mega Drive 2 - RARE

Hi

Selling a Brand New Asian Specification PAL Sega mega Drive 2, in immaculate condition!

This is fully boxed, everything still in packaging! Iv attached photos and the best way to tell is if an item has the scuff marks on the underside, and this is scuff free! Comes with manuals, sealed in packaging, control pad, Sega Mega Drive 2 and adapter, and the box looks like it just a console box you would find in a shop today.

Would be looking £75 for this bad boy!

IMG_0569.jpg

IMG_0570.jpg

IMG_0571.jpg

IMG_0572.jpg

Any questions let me know!

Sharmanat0r

OP
S
hey sorry about the photos, im doing everythin i know to link them, and even storm clouds are appearing like that, but they should work if you click the link... they do for me not sure about anyone else tho///...

Taz007

RMS Regular
Drives
E92
aw the memories! loved the megadrive. i seen b+m are doin some cheap ass wii style console that has all the old megadrive games on it

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Memories indeed!! I was a nintendo boy back in the day and the brother was sega lol

Sharmanat0r

OP
S
Streets of Rage is king, defo ;) road rash, i just remember stealin the guy next to me chain an beatin his face wit it ;)

Sharmanat0r

OP
S
£65 last discount on this and then its not bein sold! I needs the monais by next friday 17th an after that ill just be holdin everythin another 20 years;)

going once...... ;)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.