BTCC 2014 : All Chat Here

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Always favoured Knockhill, easy enough to get to/stay at?

Just outside Sterling, easy drive from Stranraer. Either straight up the motorway, or pick a longer but much nicer route through the highlands :grinning:

Good access for spectators too, nice little circuit.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Colins' new backer is Breezemount

Good news, they are big into local motorsport. The owner has a ridiculous racing garage, lol - Ferrari GT cars, GP2 car, the list is endless. He was running an M3 GT car in the saloon races last year iirc, this year some sort of touring car. There was also various Porsche GT3 in all sorts of tune for a while, not sure if he still has them.

I think his goal is to burn through all his cash to stop the kids getting their hands on it for nothing :p :innocent:

Dan.86

RMS Regular
Knockhill is easy to get to. 1.30 - 2 hours travel from the boat. its in the sticks so expect to book a hotel near Glasgow or Edinburgh.

Dont expect to leave the car park either in a hurry. takes ages to get out however if the weather is good, grab a mat and chill while listening to Knockhill radio

DEEJAY.B

RMS Regular
OP
DEEJAY.B
Drives
AUDI A4 Advant .
breezemount-01.jpg

Colin Turkington and Breezemount announce exciting new partnership.

Colin is delighted to announce a new partnership with Breezemount, the UK and Ireland’s leading provider of express two-man home delivery. Joining up for Colin’s 2015 BTCC campaign in the Team BMR Volkswagen Passat CC, the pairing will see Colin showcase the Breezemount brand to the 20.8 million UK TV viewers and 370,000 plus trackside spectators across the United Kingdom during the course of the season.

Contracted to deliver over 800,000 home deliveries each year for blue chip companies, and with market leading delivery success rates; it is no surprise that Breezemount have decided to support the incredibly successful and current BTCC Champion – Colin Turkington.

Philip Shields, Chairman of the Breezemount Group explains:

“I’ve known Colin for some time through my passion for motorsport and have enjoyed watching a local talent’s success story. When I became aware of the opportunity to develop this partnership with Colin everything fell into place very quickly – this is a fantastic opportunity for Breezemount to support an exceptional Northern Irish talent as he embarks on a new chapter in his career with Team BMR. The cult following of BTCC will provide significant exposure to the Breezemount brand and being associated with the current champion in his first season with his new car and team will only heighten that exposure. This all makes for some very exciting racing ahead – we’re extremely proud to be associated with Colin and look forward to supporting him on what should be a great season.”

Proud to be involved with an outstanding local company Colin is looking forward to seeing the Breezemount logo in prime positions on his car, suit and helmet.

“I am thrilled to start this new relationship with Philip and Breezemount. I have known Philip for a long time due to his passion for cars and motorsport, but to join together and have his support for my 2015 season is really exciting. The BTCC is a wonderful platform for companies like Breezemount to see their brand getting exposure to millions, and a fantastic way to entertain valued clients and staff at race weekends throughout the United Kingdom. Being able to share my on track success with an already successful company will bring great benefits to us both.”

The full livery of Colin’s VW car will be proudly unveiled at the BTCC Media Day at Donington Park on 24th March.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.