Buying cars in england

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Jason

RMS Regular
Surely cant be as easy as that? Think you need VAT numbers and other details first

Getting a BCA account is not just as simple as ringing up and asking for it lol You have to prove your a legitimate trader, even then you'll start off on a basic card with big big fee's

MarkP

RMS Regular
Drives
zafira :-(
Getting a BCA account is not just as simple as ringing up and asking for it lol You have to prove your a legitimate trader, even then you'll start off on a basic card with big big fee's

When you say big fees do you mean a % on top of each car you buy? Feel free to pm me any info Jason.

mx5 turbo

RMS Regular
Drives
it hard
My brother sold his about a month ago after 6 months of trying. It was a lower miler and pure scrap, he wouldnt go near another. Cheap nasty build quality, interior light fell out, window switches fell out, dash rattled, electrics had a mind of their own, clutch was horrible, did little over 30mpg for a derv, all in all it was a terrible car. I personally would avoid, he let it go for about 3200 in the end to get shot of it

shaughey

RMS Regular
OP
shaughey
Drives
E60 530D
That's not what the advert say!!
Rule number 1 never believe a seller!!

All but giving up on it now. If i have to search through another car website ill cry. Just as much bargains to find this side of the water it seems

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
are you looking a cheap one or a good one. If you want the car and want a decent one your going to have to pay for it.

saxo_man

RMS Regular
Well I've a flight booked for the weekend to (hopefully) pick up a wee motor for the missus. Compared to NI prices there is still £500+ to be saved even after taking into account flight and ferry and petrol.

SMB

RMS Regular
Drives
A4 Avant
Bit of a thread revival...

@Jas Lad - do you buy much through BCA? They seem to have quite a selection.. Wondering would this be a possible solution to me getting an A4 Avant, or something like that.. Is it possible to see what the cars have sold for after the auction, to guage prices?

Peadar

RMS Regular
Drives
Cayenne
Anything I've been watching on BCA goes for retail money!
I've no idea how traders make a decent turn buying from BCA.

Lostinspace

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2

@Jas Lad - do you buy much through BCA? They seem to have quite a selection.. Wondering would this be a possible solution to me getting an A4 Avant, or something like that.. Is it possible to see what the cars have sold for after the auction, to guage prices?

@Jas Lad will source you one, just give him the spec you are after :grinning:

Jason

RMS Regular

I certainly can take a look, PM me exactly what your looking for and i'll see what i can find for you.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.