Car tax query

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

amcm1

RMS Regular
Well it's been taxed since September with no problems and has been fine ever since and nothing mentioned when followed and stopped by police

amcm1

RMS Regular
Aye now when I think about it Swansea lost the book when I sent it to them to get the name changed and when I got it back with my name on it I tried using the new owner option which didn't work and then used the existing owner option which did work, makes sense now haha

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
Would this mean that if I flew to England and bought a bike to ride home, then I couldn't tax it in time to ride it (legally) just after I buy it that day?

wes

RMS Regular
We thread revival, do you still have to pay 1st 6mths up front if your the bew owner of a vehical or can you go straight to DD?

wes

RMS Regular
Cheers my dad was asking and i didnt know as i had to pay 6mths upfront before atarting DD

Pumesta

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus_ST_3
If you are paying by DD and the cost of the tax goes up does your DD increase straight away? Where as if you pay in one lump you are ok until it's time to renew.

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
Oh I've been in touch... Was assured it would here within six weeks of last query, that's today...I will b surprised if it happens

pizza85

RMS Regular
Drives
E92 M3
I've not been able to get through to them at any time of the day. 'Sorry our lines are all busy. Please call back'. Nightmare. Have paid tax on 2 cars for both may and June despite there being almost a week between me owning each of them. Such a load of bollix.

Chris0

RMS Regular
Is there a way to tax a NI car online the day after purchase? Or is it just the post office?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.