Car theft possibly :-/

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

thomas_lad

RMS Regular
Drives
F31 M Sport
Or take a massive logbook loan out against the car and not make any payments :grinning:
but if its still in his name would he not be ****ing up his credit score then lol?

Your mates bro is a complete scumbag @Jonny1992 ! i'd be reporting it as stolen and let the police deal with it. worst thing they can do is give you some advice on what to do if it is something they cant act on

Jonny1992

RMS Regular
OP
Jonny1992
Drives
too much
but if its still in his name would he not be ****ing up his credit score then lol?

Your mates bro is a complete scumbag @Jonny1992 ! i'd be reporting it as stolen and let the police deal with it. worst thing they can do is give you some advice on what to do if it is something they cant act on

Aye that's what we keep telling him to do atm :worried: you and danni know the people in question too :/

steenson

RMS Regular
Drives
misc 80's/90's
I have been in a sort of similar situation to this with an ex mate, get the police involved, if thats how your family treat you who needs them?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.