Carly Adaptor for BMW (iPad/iPhone version)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

mcmurray

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
As above.

Anybody have one they no longer need or want to sell before I buy a new one?

Thanks.

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
What are you needing it for? Coding or fault diagnosistics and clearing? I’ve the full Carly app but just a basic Wi-fi obd reader and can read clear all faults.

mcmurray

RMS Regular
OP
mcmurray
Drives
M3
What are you needing it for? Coding or fault diagnosistics and clearing? I’ve the full Carly app but just a basic Wi-fi obd reader and can read clear all faults.

Some basic coding (comfort and locking functions, etc) and then to read and clear fault codes.

Any links to adaptor you have?

I just assumed you need their adaptor to use their app?

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
Some basic coding (comfort and locking functions, etc) and then to read and clear fault codes.

Any links to adaptor you have?

I just assumed you need their adaptor to use their app?
You just need their adaptor to code. Speak to @Lyons nicely.... mines just a £12 elm WiFi jobby. Can read and clear all fault codes can’t code stuff though.

Todd

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 | A6 | A3
If you just wanted it plugged in, I've got the Carly Adapter with the Carly app and most in app purchases.

Also have the Bimmercode app and the adapter to go along with it.

mcmurray

RMS Regular
OP
mcmurray
Drives
M3
If you just wanted it plugged in, I've got the Carly Adapter with the Carly app and most in app purchases.

Also have the Bimmercode app and the adapter to go along with it.

Thanks. If I don't get sorted with one, I'll give you a shout next time I see you. (y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.