Cars and Coffee North East (Dundalk)

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
Yer boy in the Peugeot….

The Van that almost cleaned you out?? He didn’t even look and cut across two lanes.

Yer man in the Pug who I passed with due care attention before I came into Newry he wouldn’t move over at all.
Wondering if there is another Coastal run to Bushmills again this year?

Absolutely yes this needs to happen only this time round better stopping points.

stuartyvilla

RMS Regular
Drives
182/ 208 GTI
A few better pictures from me. That Evo 6 and Pajero Evo is a cracking 1 make garage :cool:

1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG
6.JPG
7.JPG
8.JPG
9.JPG
10.JPG
11.JPG

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
How often is this on ?
I’m in Dundalk most Sundays but have yet to go, I’ve no car currently of any interest. But might be something to take a walk around with my son.
With the first word he’s really trying to nail being ‘car’ it has to be a sign
Not that I know really anyone off here anymore but would be a good reason to get out of my ex’s way

Last edited:

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
How often is this on ?
I’m in Dundalk most Sundays but have yet to go, I’ve no car currently of any interest. But might be something to take a walk around with my son.
Not that I know really anyone off here anymore but would be a good reason to get out of my ex’s way

I was the same the first few times, knew a few but when we meet up we are a friendly bunch so doesn’t take long. I even met @JaySM the other day and he shouted over.

pizza85

RMS Regular
Drives
E92 M3
How often is this on ?
I went for the first time last week and met a few off here. Very chilled out and lots of "normal" stuff there among the more interesting motors. Definitely call in

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
Well that came round quickly another month done and dusted.

Any takers for this Sunday?

pizza85

RMS Regular
Drives
E92 M3
Many heading tomorrow? Might try get a run up if I drag myself out of bed on time 😁

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Yeah I'll be heading down but having to take the range rover ffs, M4 is in Prentice still with camshaft issue and I've no car of my own at the minute 😭

Will waft down for a wander around and a coffee