RMS Regular
car_photo_534535.jpg

_87295587_jimmy_hill_up_rex.jpg

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Lancia have been making regular "come-backs" since the eighties 😇

I think the current plan is as a Stelantis "premium" EV brand. Based on the usual Stelantis platforms.

I guess we will see.

Jbridges522

RMS Regular
Drives
986 & RR

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Same here, was all set on the i30N and then I got a drive in the FK2, lol 😅 The i30N is like a saner version of the FK2. Both very capable cars, big potential, yet still hugely practical and incredibly efficient too. Just depends what you are looking for really, there is no right or wrong.

Jbridges522

RMS Regular
Drives
986 & RR
Same here, was all set on the i30N and then I got a drive in the FK2, lol 😅 The i30N is like a saner version of the FK2. Both very capable cars, big potential, yet still hugely practical and incredibly efficient too. Just depends what you are looking for really, there is no right or wrong.
Yeah when I bought mine I test drove a load of modern hatches and pretty much all of them are weapons, the fk2 just felt a bit more mental than the rest. The slightly laggy power delivery, bucket seats, manual gearbox, big wing etc all makes it feel a wee bit oldschool / aggressive compared to the rest, along with a 986 probably the only car I’d buy again, loved it even if it did rob me on maintenance (lost almost nothing in depreciation over 2yrs and 30k miles though)
IMG_4225.jpeg

starletterry

RMS Regular
Drives
Cayenne, GT
What is this? Wife snapped it and said it stank :joy: (of petrol)

View attachment 423129
I had one myself many years ago - and the policeman one night asked me the same thing......stood at the front of the car and says "What is it?"

Stank of petrol.....they do have a 20 gallon stainless steel tank in the bank under the boot floor. Fibreglass body on a H-Iron chassis.

Ended up going to T-Met as found woodworm of all things in the panels inside.

Took the wheels, clocks and a few other things and T-Met gave me the money for the weight of the rest!

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
It's just a design study, not even a prototype. 2028 at best.

But once the Cayman/Boxster EV platform is done then there will be versions with all the other VW brands for sure.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
I had no idea 🤫 Most Zagato can be a bit of an acquired taste, very unique. But they've had some proper stunners too.

That's just the wrong car for the Zagato treatment though...

i30N_Paul

RMS Regular
Drives
i30 N