Causeway Coast Ford Fair Portrush 2012

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

KeithFRP

RMS Regular
Drives
Ford Racing Puma
This years Causeway Coast Ford Fair in Portrush Northern Ireland has been confirmed for Sunday 10th June 2012

Date confirmed as Sunday 10th of June and new website went live last night

causewaycoast2012.jpg

The CAUSEWAY COAST FORD FAIR is now in its 8th year, and will take place on Sunday 10th June 2012 at the Dunluce Centre in Portrush.

The Causeway Ford Fair committee is made up with members from the Capri Club NI , Ford Enthusiasts Club N.I ., RS Owners club, Lindsay Ford and Coleraine Borough Council.

Ford Fair has been a marvellous success story since its origin in June 2005. Each year the number of exhibitors has increased substantially to the point where last year’s event hosted 400+ static vehicles for the huge crowds to admire. Indeed putting an accurate figure on the number of attendees who come along to Ford Fair, can be difficult, but in 2011 official estimates quoted a figure of 11,000+ people in attendance on the day despite the disappointing weather conditions.

Ford Enthusiasts from far and wide are invited to come together and display their treasured Ford vehicles, representing makes and models from every decade of Ford’s nostalgic past.

A family fun packed day is guaranteed. As well as the hundreds of static vehicles on display, there will be Trade Stands to browse, as well as Family and Kids Entertainment throughout the venue.

KeithFRP

RMS Regular
OP
KeithFRP
Drives
Ford Racing Puma
It will be my first year there in the FRP aswell, had it last year but unfortunately i couldn't get it on the road in time, a lot to get done for this years also!

Paul RS

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
I'll probably head to this, unless its pisching down or I'm at a show in England lol

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
Definitely hoping to go to this,
Should have the fiesta finished by then

KeithFRP

RMS Regular
OP
KeithFRP
Drives
Ford Racing Puma
£10 to enter a car, free admission to the general public to come in and look around

Paul RS

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
Would have been nice if they didn't hold it on the same day as Croft, so looks like I'll be missing this again!

Is this a free show or so you have to pay in?

Pay in if you are entering a car. Free for the public to walk around.

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
Does anyone know what time this is on to?
Have a few things to do in the morning, but would take a run up in the afternoon if it suited

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.