Causeway coast ford fair

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

MarkFord

The CAUSEWAY COAST FORD FAIR is now in it's 7th year, and will take place on Sunday 5th June 2011 at the Dunluce Centre in Portrush.

The Ford Fair is one of the largest static Ford displays in the country; Over 400 Vintage, Classic and Moderns Ford's are on display, with over 11,000 spectators coming along to enjoy the family day out.

This year we will be celebrating 100 years of Ford in the UK. Everybody enjoys a good celebration and we are no different!

(Checkout our Facebook "CAUSEWAY COAST FORD FAIR" for more info) or give me a shout :cool:

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Great show last year, might see if I can get the pop's Cosworth up to it again

Rfg

RMS Regular
yea if the Mondie is still here I would be heading up to it again!

soupz

RMS Regular
Drives
Boxster S
Took my Focus up to this 2 years ago, but been going for the past 3 or 4 years, always great show :grinning:

MarkFord

OP
M
This is sweet. I have only started getting involved with the fair this year. Peoples responses to the previous years have been all positive so looking forward to getting stuck in. With celebrating 100 years of Ford in the UK, this year has a lot of potential.

@ gsmith - If your interested in a stand I could get something sorted for you?

@Gaz,@tbdevpaul,@ST Kyle,@stuartyvilla, @ Ace_vaux, @RonnieG, @browne174, @soupz-
Get onto the facebook page and upload any pictures of your pride and joys or any pics from previous years.

I'll be putting application forms etc in a tab to download so I'll keep you's posted :grinning:

MarkFord

OP
M
Jesus Gaz that's a quality report!! (I'm meant to be doing photos this year but looks like you've got it nailed!)

Is it alright to create an RMS folder and get some of these on the Causeway Coast Ford Fair fan page? The RS looks beaut!!

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
No problem at all mate, just give us a mention :grinning:

MarkFord

OP
M
Goes without saying amigo ;) Think I'll use the RS as my profile pic too. Whayoo lol

stuartyvilla

RMS Regular
Drives
182/ 208 GTI
My videos of last years show are up on the Facebook page already, if you go onto my channel in my signature there are videos of the pictures I took of the 2009 & 2008 show(y). Great show btw, one of my favourites!

MarkFord

OP
M
@106lad - glad to hear it! just had a spy on your facebook - although I'm strictly Ford the Golf VR6 looks sweet!

@Stuart - lol just checked your youtube! I didnt see the videos from the previous years before! is it alright to get them on the facebook fan page? You got the camera again for this year?

stuartyvilla

RMS Regular
Drives
182/ 208 GTI
@106lad - glad to hear it! just had a spy on your facebook - although I'm strictly Ford the Golf VR6 looks sweet!

@Stuart - lol just checked your youtube! I didnt see the videos from the previous years before! is it alright to get them on the facebook fan page? You got the camera again for this year?

@markford, Yeah sure fire the previous years videos up on the page, I dont mind and I will be there again with the camera for sure(y)

MarkFord

OP
M
@ Ace_Vaux - cheers for the heads up mate! just found their facebook aswell. I'll get them uploaded today!

@Gsmith - happy days! cheers for putting it up!! If there's anything I can do to help, give me a shout :grinning:

Gobsheene

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini&Corolla
Definatly have to get to this now that i'm back in a ford :grinning:

Been 2 years since I was in it!
IMG_6363.JPG

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.