Causeway Coast Mini Weekend 2023

S2K-Aaron

RMS Regular
Drives
Daily Hack
Couple of events in Portrush this weekend for Classic Mini's incase anyone hasn't seen them.

1) Date: Sat 26th Aug 2023
Event: Dash O' The O'rish
Details: To celebrate the 64th birthday of the Mini the dash will take place with over 100 Minis travelling from Bushmills to Portstewart. The night will include a Raffle & prizes for best fancy
dress and themed cars. Registration will take place from 5:30PM at Bushmills Distillery car park, with the Dash O' The O'rish taking place at 7:00PM.

2) Date: Sun 27th Aug 2023
Event: Morelli's Italian Ice Cream Job
Details: The 27th will be our super static show at West Bay Car Park, Portrush celebrating 64 years of mini! This amazing site will give a fantastic view of the Atlantic and is a perfect location
to view Kitecrew Irelands kiting display on the beach. Trade stands, autojumble and family entertainment will add to the fun of the day.

The Static Show will come to a close with a presentation of prizes donated by JKC Mini and the day will conclude with the Morelli's Italian Ice-Cream Job Cavalcade!

For health and safety reasons and in accordance with Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Council, no entries will be permitted after 1:00pm. Once parked, vehicles must not be
moved until the cavalcade starts.

For more details;

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
With the event choosing the Air Ambulance NI as its choose charity and having seen first hand the work they do as a Driver for the Doctor on Call during Covid, I absolutely had to get involved and get some goodies to be donated to auction also.

I'm donating a complete Bosch service kit for any Mini R50 petrol or diesel made from 01 to 06.

Including oil and a few little extras. Also there are 3 large t shirts and 3 large hoodies from the Napa clothing brand range, Napa who supports multiple Mini Challenge Trophy entries this year.

Hopefully lots of money is raised for this great cause.

Sadly I can't attend due to a family commitment none the less I hope everyone enjoys the show!

Screenshot_20230825_122442.jpg

Screenshot_20230825_122431.jpg