Causeway Coast Wigwam

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
What are the details??
What time can one 'check in' and when is 'check out' ?

Daviddunlop83

RMS Regular
OP
Daviddunlop83
Tbh I've no idea. Booked it months ago for a laugh but she had some uni training thing on Saturday and can't make it

StevenMc29

RMS Regular
It's about 5 mins from the wee roundabout in Bushmills heading towards Smugglers I think it is?

Stayed the one night a month or two back. Good wee spot. The appeal was taking the dog and there was a massive grass area (which is probably used for camping when it's busier?) that the dog loved!

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
Just stayed here with the missus and elderly dog. It was a great night's stay as for once, the dog didn't empty the contents of her rectum or bladder all over the place while we slept. Can't say the same for me though

Highly recommended, though if you want a night's sleep, then switch off the fridge as they are noisy as, well, a loud fridge! I thought that the next-door neighbours had struck up a generator.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.