Circuit of Ireland 2014 - to include the ERC

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
That's a bit of his car in the tree where he clipped the verge.

IMG_20140419_172104.jpg

Cess

RMS Staff
@Artoir Yeah it was chaos for a while. Biggest Motorsport accident I have ever witnessed personally. Garry was very philosophical about it as he told us "There's no point in trying if you aren't going hard"

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
@Artoir Yeah it was chaos for a while. Biggest Motorsport accident I have ever witnessed personally. Garry was very philosophical about it as he told us "There's no point in trying if you aren't going hard"

Lol I overheard him say that!

seaside-racer

RMS Regular
Drives
discovery & wrx
Excellent days stages, looking forwardc to eurosport tonight again. Hopefully make it out to a few more rallies this year, probably the N.I championship rounds as the newer guys in 4wd machinery are too clinical and it's hard to beat a bit of sideways action.

B6GUE

RMS Regular
Drives
MK1 FRS
Very good Graham, my wife was saying you got a run with Frank and baby blue the other day, that would be CLASS (y)

Spending most of the time looking out the side window lol

Darragh

RMS Regular
Drives
Supra TT6
The rally was well run and all the stages were bang on time (just how it should be) some great driving all weekend and it's a pity Jennings crashed, I'm not a fan of his but he was on the ball flat out the whole way and deserved the win

Personally I wouldn't bother with any of the spectator stages as it only attracts people that haven't a clue, ok it's good for promoting the sport but I'd rather be in the middle of the country side standing at a jump or a flat out bit of road , proper rallying

Ps Hamiltons folly jump I couldn't remember where it was and after driving up and down the tight twisty roads finally found it for the second run through , possibly one of the best stages in Ireland :grinning:

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Just reading up on Ballentine who was excluded from the event. Bloody Hell !

According to the report of Meeting of the Stewards @ 20.00hrs. 18th.April, 2014. into Car 30 ...................

Regarding Advertising of a Religious Nature, under FIA ISC Article 11.9.2.f., and Article 12.3.1.a. for a breach of FIA Regional Rally Sporting Regulation Article 18.7.

Decision 1 states that the driver would not be allowed to start Day 2 of the event, unless the advertising was covered up.

10253814_495959143864013_8895166966408598338_n.jpg

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
Just reading up on Ballentine who was excluded from the event. Bloody Hell !

According to the report of Meeting of the Stewards @ 20.00hrs. 18th.April, 2014. into Car 30 ...................

Regarding Advertising of a Religious Nature, under FIA ISC Article 11.9.2.f., and Article 12.3.1.a. for a breach of FIA Regional Rally Sporting Regulation Article 18.7.

Decision 1 states that the driver would not be allowed to start Day 2 of the event, unless the advertising was covered up.

10253814_495959143864013_8895166966408598338_n.jpg

Dem rules be no good at Donegal anyway!

Darragh

RMS Regular
Drives
Supra TT6
That's a face palm moment right there lol he always has that on his cars haha who is he offending?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.