Citroen Nemo 1.4HDi .... Wheels & Springs Fitted

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

JTDi

RMS Regular
OP
JTDi
Wow, that's some difference now from your first pic!

I'm in Belfast and have the proper lining carpet that's used in camper vans, boats, etc. I've high temp glue also if you still need some

Its amazing what a set of springs some wheels can do!

Thanks mate, I'll be in touch, need the ply-lining finished first but will definitely be in touch R.E the lining carpet and glue :laughing:

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
Did you put the 60's in the back and 40's in front? :confounded:

Does look class, need a wee van now. Still holding out for a mk1 caddy though.

JTDi

RMS Regular
OP
JTDi
Did you put the 60's in the back and 40's in front? :confounded:

Does look class, need a wee van now. Still holding out for a mk1 caddy though.

Haha they're in the right way, I just had a pile of stuff in the back at the time of that picture. Sitting right now (y)

warren

RMS Photographer
That actually looks pretty good, I'm surprised lol I feel like it should have a snow camo wrap...

TalkToFrank

RMS Regular
Drives
335i MT Touring
Did you get the gearbox fixed in it ? Are they hard to work at? Got a 11' caddy myself there but was looking at these and the hybrid thing too lol

seanmooney

RMS Regular
I have the peugeot version of this for the work van not at the minute..

Tthere all right like, comfortable enough and easy on diesel.

JTDi

RMS Regular
OP
JTDi
That actually looks pretty good, I'm surprised lol I feel like it should have a snow camo wrap...

Lol actually, if I was for keeping it, I would actually consider it! But unfortunately a friend contacted me about buying it and has just paid for it, so it's going this evening! Cracking wee van, love it!

Did you get the gearbox fixed in it ? Are they hard to work at? Got a 11' caddy myself there but was looking at these and the hybrid thing too lol

Handy enough worked at, my cousin did all the work and he had no hassles whatsoever. Gearbox isn't sorted as its a very mild noise in 3rd gear only, my friend who's purchased it will probably fix it at a later date though.

I have the peugeot version of this for the work van not at the minute..

Tthere all right like, comfortable enough and easy on diesel.

Comfy, SUPER easy on diesel, and a fun wee thing to drive!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.