Classic Car Show NEC - 10th Nov

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
We went to this show last year and it was huge. We probably should have went over 2 days instead. The auction section was amazing but well beyond my pocket.

The club stands were very high quality too, lots of cars I never thought I would ever see in person.

Reactions: Gaz

Gaz

This space available for rent
OP
Gaz
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
We went to this show last year and it was huge. We probably should have went over 2 days instead. The auction section was amazing but well beyond my pocket.

The club stands were very high quality too, lots of cars I never thought I would ever see in person.

It's big alright, we usually go over Fri morning and come back Sunday, so we get most of Friday and all of Saturday at it. You could easily spend a few hours in each of these halls

1697460979559.png

Jbridges522

RMS Regular
Drives
986 & RR
Would actually love to head over to that will have to check flights and dates

Gaz

OP
Gaz
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Would actually love to head over to that will have to check flights and dates

Aer Lingus from Belfast city to Birmingham are best option. Easyjet fly also from Intl but bit more £

ilovequo

RMS Regular
Great show - I found myself going snow blind after a few hours though, walking past million pounders and barely looking at them. 2 days would be great at it

Mel

RMS Regular
Drives
S3
One of my best pals is away with her work to it, she's not a petrolhead so is a complete waste, I did offer to take her place

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Great photos, really hope to get over some year when work doesn't get in the way!

Silver Exige is just brilliant 🤤🔥

L reg Nova must be one of the last as well!

Gaz

OP
Gaz
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Not something I'd actively go looking for......a few mates didn't know it was on either 🙄 Friday evening was a bit late to start organising the trip

It’s been on for years and advertised widely, few threads on here about it before too, but sometimes these things just don’t hit people’s radars. They have a Facebook page you can subscribe to and it will ping reminders for next years one 👍

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around
It’s been on for years and advertised widely, few threads on here about it before too, but sometimes these things just don’t hit people’s radars. They have a Facebook page you can subscribe to and it will ping reminders for next years one 👍
The first I knew about it was a post an ex work colleague put on about it on Wednesday to say that he was going