Clio Bodykit

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

iceman

I am looking for the new PSG combat kit for the 2001 clio. Does anyone know where i can get it in northern ireland? power & style dont do it. Also apart from power n style what bodyshops r good and not too expensive. I am lookin a good bit of work done to the car and am trying to get a few quotes just. Thanks

Stuart

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
u wud need bigger rims imo for the combat kit cos i think its rather chunky lookin - ill get sum pics up later

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
this the one??

Cliob2combatfront.jpg

cliob2combatheck.jpg

the skirts must be different cos they are m3's no?

iceman

OP
iceman
its the best lookin kit out at the minute, the atmo one is not tomy taste lets say and i cant fint many more i like.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
not my taste but we'll c wen its done

there's a kit u have forgotten about but wait and see :laughing:

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
iceman said:
its the best lookin kit out at the minute.

noticed one in autotrader today, in accessories section i think. no grill at all where the badge sits etc, surprisingly i thought it looked really well

Ruth

RMS Regular
oh my... how can anyone like that kit!! the back bumper and side skirts are just about "ok"!! Dont think clios suit bodykits anyway... yuck yuk yuck !

iceman

OP
iceman
out of interest is that blue clio local, i dont want anyone thinkin im copyin, have only ever seen it in blue nce in england. the black doesn't do it justice!

Harry

RMS Regular
Drives
V8
thats just ugly.. the back bumper is far too long and stupid looking, skirts are just about ok, but still dont like em, and dont start me on the front bumper! i wouldnt bother kitting the car out in all that tack in my opinion, if thats yours in your avatar it looks really well without a kit, just do a few more subtle things and it will stand out even more and not even worse! well thats just my opinion anyway!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.