Come on all, where's all the 370z NISMO's ?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Nigelo

RMS Regular
I thought about one of these, but with the knowledge that I wouldn't be able to avoid the desire to supercharge it and bankrupt myself in the process, passed for now.
They do look epic, and Google yields many modified ones that excite my man-luggage.

Nizmo

RMS Member
OP
Nizmo
Drives
370Z Nismo
Thanks guys. Yeah that plate you seen was me, Nissan loved it to when they put it on for me :grinning: . Yeah I love the car, any car events you would suggest ? Always would go to one but they are normally over by the time I hear about them !

N

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Thanks guys. Yeah that plate you seen was me, Nissan loved it to when they put it on for me :grinning: . Yeah I love the car, any car events you would suggest ? Always would go to one but they are normally over by the time I hear about them !

N

Castlewellan this Saturday, details are in the 'news and events' section, or check out GTINI website.

Are you going to introduce yourself as Niszmo to everyone?! :p

simy

RMS Regular
Weird Fifth Gear Drifting Nizmos video with added Amy Williams.

Nizmo

RMS Member
OP
Nizmo
Drives
370Z Nismo
Castlewellan this Saturday, details are in the 'news and events' section, or check out GTINI website.

Hmmm, tough question ! Lol

Everyone can call me Kev. !

N

Nizmo

RMS Member
OP
Nizmo
Drives
370Z Nismo

Was looking at GTINI , at Castlewellen this Saturday , is it only VWs allowed or would my wee Nismo be welcome ?

N

Gemma

RMS Regular
@Nizmo there is a stand for rms that is full of every sort of car :grinning: you'd be more than welcome to attend on the rms stand I'm sure

ChrisR

RMS Regular
Drives
MK3 Leon 1.4tsi
I know the owner of a black one which you would see in Dundonald / Newtownards area. I havnt seen any others tbh.

The guy I know had a normal 370z before he got the Nismo in Feb time.

ferrett

RMS Regular
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
everyone on here has a golf r thats why ;)

nice motor

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
There is a black one about 4-5 houses down from me, reg ending in 7007 - looks great in the flesh!

KyleR

RMS Regular
Drives
MYSR
Lovely cars. I keep swaying between the V1 and V2 Nismo as to which I prefer the most. Certainly not many of either on the roads over here. I've only seen 1 black V2 Nismo and that was a guy who works for Nissan Boucher Road, never a V1.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.