Wanted: Concrete rubble - paving slabs/bricks/edging/roof tiles etc

Bryan

RMS Regular
I'm in the process of building a lane and a yard and need a lot of concrete rubble to use as a hardcore base.

Will take anything concrete - paving slabs/bricks/blocks/edging/roof tiles etc.

Can collect from anywhere in a 10 mile radius of Tandragee. Maybe a bit further though for a full 10x5 trailer load.

ilovequo

RMS Regular
Just my opinion but you'd be better searching out someone who's clearing a site and can draw it to you...
It'll take a long time and a lot of hassle drawing it in a 10ft trailer

Ollie

RMS Regular
Collin Donnelly in Magheralin will sell you nice clean crushed concrete. Think its £40 a 6 wheeler load ex works but don't quote me on that. Much nicer and easier to work with for a lane. Will also save you a lot of running about.

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
Shame you are so far away, my now demolished garage bricks and rubble are just sitting here,

20210411_162657.jpg

simy

RMS Regular
I have a fair bit over in poyntzpass, I'll pm you in the morning if interested.

Ged

RMS Regular
Drives
sexmo VTS
John Minish brick and block just outside tandragee has crushed concrete from toronto, normally hes not to bad. I drew some out for a bit of fill a while back.

1620857119597.png

Bryan

RMS Regular
OP
Bryan
Just my opinion but you'd be better searching out someone who's clearing a site and can draw it to you...
It'll take a long time and a lot of hassle drawing it in a 10ft trailer

Rome wasn't built in a day as they say...

1620904419173.png

1620904458229.png

I've moved all of this myself in my trailer. Yes it takes time and diesel but it has still worked out a heck of a lot cheaper than getting someone to bring it to me. Plus you can't get a 20 tonne lorry up to the field at the minute.

@Ged I've had a few loads from John already but as mentioned his truck is too big to get in the gate.

1620904623262.png

Ged

RMS Regular
Drives
sexmo VTS
Ah, well that is a problem :p, he was happy enough to load away at the tractor for me when I was down sure he would load a decent sized trailer, maybe hes a little dear compared to free though, but its the handyness for me knowing its always there.

Bryan

RMS Regular
OP
Bryan
I'm hoping to get my tractor and trailer on the road soon so I can take a few tonnes at a time as well. I'll be building a new entrance as well so hopefully the 8 wheeler will get in.

swansty

RMS Regular
Drives
Disco and Saxo
@Bryan or anyone else - I’m lifting approx 100m2 of patio if anyone needs hardcore. Banbridge area. I can assist with delivery if it’s local and diesel is covered as I will be taking it to the dump anyway.