Convoy to Causeway Coast Ford Fair

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Arfur

RMS Regular
Drives
ST170/Passat TDI
There is a convoy to the Causeway Coast show leaving from KFC in Ards Shopping Centre at 8.30am on Sunday the 4th June. Everybody is welcome to join us and you don't have to be driving a ford!!(y)

Should be good craic!!!

clio_1

RMS Member
Drives
clio
Couple cars leaving from carrick im sure w will be able to arrange something an meet use on the way ill keep use updated

R27 Stu

RMS Regular
Drives
04 T Sport Yaris
whats the craic with this ford fair theres no details about it on the events link just more to follow?

what is it? a cruise? a show n shine? a comp?

sTu

skiman_1

Banned
Drives
Focus RS
DSCF5294.jpg

oh how i miss it.

darzycos

Drives
sapphire coswort
convoy

just got the granada of the beach lol,,,,,,, not even a scratch,,, hopefully most of us will be there ,, hope it stays dry,,,,,,(y)

Arfur

RMS Regular
OP
Arfur
Drives
ST170/Passat TDI
We are headin straight up the motorway and taking the Ballymena turn off as far as i know. If anyone wants to join us, if you hover about on the road up we'll pick u up as we pass by!

r16vka

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi 80 V6
Arfur said:
There is a convoy to the Causeway Coast show leaving from KFC in Ards Shopping Centre at 8.30am on Sunday the 4th June. Everybody is welcome to join us and you don't have to be driving a ford!!(y)

Should be good craic!!!

Do KFC do breakfasts? :p

I`ll be there, just posting me entry form now!!!:oops:

r16vka

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi 80 V6
I was on the phone to a cute sounding girl on reception in lindsays in coleraine this morning and she told me to post it in, as they are still recieving entries!

Arfur

RMS Regular
OP
Arfur
Drives
ST170/Passat TDI
clio_1 said:
So were abouts do you think the ones from carrick should meet use on the way an at what time about

We can meet you at the fortwilliam roundabout at around about 8.45. Can you let me know if you're deffo going so we know to stop and scoop everyone up!(y)

cooksterni

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus ST-3
Arfur said:
We are headin straight up the motorway and taking the Ballymena turn off as far as i know. If anyone wants to join us, if you hover about on the road up we'll pick u up as we pass by!

cool, i'll see ya's at the ballymena roundabout then.

cooksterni

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus ST-3
ya cant take the ballymena exit at the min, they are doing roadworks on it, so i suggest taking the antrim area hospital turn off and everyone meeting there, and i can meet ya's there too. and anyone that doesnt know how to get to the ballymena roundabout i can direct them from the hospital.

sexy_corsa_babe

Drives
1.4 Corsa Sport
Am heading up to this tomorrow morning...hopefully its a nice day...not too sunny though cos my right arms wild sunburnt already lol!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.