cool picture of you car

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Chris_E90

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 320d, GSXR
Yeah the views are fantastic. Always mean to take a run on my GSXR simply to get a pic with that backdrop. Ya ever notice the church down in the valley with no roof? Pretty awesome looking from up on the roadside! That road between Letterkenny and the mountain road is deadly aswell. Nuthin worse than meeting another lorry on it lol. Hold on tight and hope for the best!!

moorsojr

RMS Regular
Drives
320D M Sport
My 306 wagon and the BM
Screenshot_2014-09-03-10-37-02.jpg

cleaned.jpg

davecoupe

RMS Photographer
Drives
S14a/vRS/Jetta
Yeah the views are fantastic. Always mean to take a run on my GSXR simply to get a pic with that backdrop. Ya ever notice the church down in the valley with no roof? Pretty awesome looking from up on the roadside! That road between Letterkenny and the mountain road is deadly aswell. Nuthin worse than meeting another lorry on it lol. Hold on tight and hope for the best!!

The best roads in Donegal are up the east side of the Fanad peninsula, if you are taking a bike down ;), not really suitable for a lorry though.

peter wilson

RMS Regular
Drives
Saab 95 Aero Hot
Not bad, Peter. Scimitar SE5A with Vauxhall Omega X30XE. It's a bit further on than that, but a way from completion.

IMG_9404_zps03f84f88.jpg
A slightly earlier car than. I thought then. That should absolutely fly. My old manager in work had a relation who was trying to off load one of those a few years ago and was only looking about £600 for it. Always fancied one but as I already had two MGs and a Mercedes at the time didn't risk going to look at it in case I bought it. Wish I had now.

Smurf.

RMS Regular
Drives
The odd time
@SMURF1

Was just a rep.. done a mini rebuild on it. Also stitch welded front end, polybushed, hardened shocks, then in the bottom pic with 60mm springs with the fronts 'modified', spacers all round and 195/40 proxes - it handled well but was hard to sit in!

Love it, what engine is running?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.