Corsa B project

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

saxo_man

RMS Regular
Well I picked up this little wagon a while ago via Lyons initially as a stop gap between motors.

2000 Corsa Club, 1.0 12v, one owner from new, 43k miles, full service history.

She was in a really sorry state, although mechanically sound she was neglected on the inside and outside. The paint was terriblly scored, there were a few dents here and there and a few scuffs on the front and rear bumper. The inside was mouldy, but likely because she was sitting for a few months before I bought it.

Here are a few pics of how she looked when I got her home:

IMG_2694.jpg

IMG_2224.jpg

IMG_2258.jpg

IMG_2289.jpg

IMG_2707.jpg

IMG_2708.jpg

IMG_2710.jpg

IMG_2250.jpg

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
What? Why? Seriously...?

Dare I ask what the plans are...? lol

Lee A

RMS Regular
Drives
Accord types k24
Looks like fun just having something to tinker at. Much plans ?

saxo_man

RMS Regular
OP
saxo_man
I fitted a new grill I got off ebay, which was a real nice fit. The whole car got a proper going over with T-cut and some autoglym stuff, bumper black etc and the outside was looking a lot more presentable:

IMG_2375.jpg

IMG_2383.jpg

P1020444.jpg

saxo_man

RMS Regular
OP
saxo_man
The keen eyed folk with also spot the new side repeaters too above lol

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Poor Cali... one of my fav cars too.

I thought you had the cali seats and all in this? Either those pics are ancient, you've changed the Corsa or I'm having a major case of deja vu lol

saxo_man

RMS Regular
OP
saxo_man
Necessary parts sitting here ready to go, new timing belt kit and water pump and short shifter, and thanks to Ge0rge I've a engine crane (and the Calibra)

Conversion Parts.jpg

saxo_man

RMS Regular
OP
saxo_man
Poor Cali... one of my fav cars too.

I thought you had the cali seats and all in this? Either those pics are ancient, you've changed the Corsa or I'm having a major case of deja vu lol

Yeah I'm doing a thread from the start lol, giving a bit of history etc. Foreplay if you like

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.