DAB - Is it any good in NI

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
I had one that stuck on inside of the windscreen. Wouldn't notice it and signal was as good as the OEM system in the other car

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
The BM has it as standard, always cuts out on country roads though which is annoying

-Pete-

RMS Regular
so it wont work unless you have an aux input in your car.

Still think I'm going down the road of a new double din unit to handle it all instead. not even that expensive anymore and Id rather it be built in than installing wires and having the tails dangling when I need the cig socket for something else like my phone or a sat nav etc.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
so it wont work unless you have an aux input in your car.

Still think I'm going down the road of a new double din unit to handle it all instead. not even that expensive anymore and Id rather it be built in than installing wires and having the tails dangling when I need the cig socket for something else like my phone or a sat nav etc.
you can use the fm function to tune to a fm station, but it certainly works better with an aux input

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.