DI Vessels

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
I have this for sale, £50 11L vessel if anyone is interested. I have added fittings at the top so they can be attached to a karcher style hose connection (no resin)

1704470558825.png

Rigger

RMS Regular
Drives
XJR 575, A4
I have this for sale, £50 11L vessel if anyone is interested. I have added fittings at the top so they can be attached to a karcher style hose connection (no resin)

View attachment 421571
yup, I'll take that off ya bud!

Home next week, so can collect after a few days getting back into dayshift.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
You can buy bags of resin from sureclean in Omagh but you’d be as well splitting it between 2 of you as you’ll use less than half and it runs the risk of going off a bit if it gets damp

vtec1

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus st
You can buy bags of resin from sureclean in Omagh but you’d be as well splitting it between 2 of you as you’ll use less than half and it runs the risk of going off a bit if it gets damp
You got any vessels in stock?

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Anyone looking resin? I could do with changing mine.

Where to get locally to belfast now? (Not going to Omagh)

davyk31

RMS Regular
Anyone looking resin? I could do with changing mine.

Where to get locally to belfast now? (Not going to Omagh)
Don’t need to go to Omagh as they courier it out. Normally very fast service as well. I normally buy the 25litre bag but not sure if they do smaller but it does store fine so long as it’s dry and dark.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Don’t need to go to Omagh as they courier it out. Normally very fast service as well. I normally buy the 25litre bag but not sure if they do smaller but it does store fine so long as it’s dry and dark.

Yeah last bag I got lasted very long but happy to split cost with someone local