Diesel remap

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Torquetronix now has Greenaway's Auto Electric's on the Beersbridge Road set up as an agent, which would be much handier than driving away up the country. His maps are fantastic (y)

lee-r33

RMS Regular
OP
lee-r33
Drives
R33 Skyline
That sounds handier to me tbh plus I've heard good reviews of torquetronix! Thanks guys

lee-r33

RMS Regular
OP
lee-r33
Drives
R33 Skyline
I think I'd rather pay the bit extra and get more power as I might still want it if I wasn't happy with the 112 for the sake of an extra 40-50 like.
Ruari mine has dpf delete and egr delete but std filter just need a map now lol

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
I think I'd rather pay the bit extra and get more power as I might still want it if I wasn't happy with the 112 for the sake of an extra 40-50 like.
Ruari mine has dpf delete and egr delete but std filter just need a map now lol

happys days then lad. steven at autotune did my a3 and he got it set up perfect.

Ryan knows his stuff up there also as he has did about 8 cars for me.

BobSpounge

RMS Regular
Still sore because your actuator failed?

I don't even have the car anymore, it's got the same actuator fitted (which was brand new), new owner is very happy with the car and it's running like a dream.

I've said it before, the problem was not that he did a bad job as I would have gave him the opportunity to sort the car if he had not have started mouthing off like a nutter over the phone.

It's his attitude that's the problem. There is a lot more I could say about my experience but I'll not bother unless he wants to come on here and defend himself.

Another happy VXR owner who had his car mapped at Torquetronix here :
http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?227688-Autotune-ballymena.

Last edited:
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.