Does anyone know of a mechanic who has a VDash and dice unit to reset cfff code on my airbag module??

VolvoD5

Drives
Volvo V50 D5
2008 V50 D5- battery voltage dropped and triggered the SRS module warning light- usual mechanic cant reset it so i think I need someone with VDash and dice unit?? would save me taking module out and sending to England- thanks in advance

Head Gasket

RMS Regular
Drives
Volvo S60
A Launch, Autel or similar will not reset this code. Neither will VIDA/DICE. It can be done with VDASH and a DICE unit, or another proprietary SRS communication tool. I've always sent them to CrashData to get them reset, but have recently been looking into buying something to do them myself. The OBDStar P50 is one such example, but there are still quite a few gaps in module coverage.

VolvoD5

OP
V
Drives
Volvo V50 D5
That’s what I thought and what I’ve read- but I spoke to helpful chap at Beechill in Carryduff and he said they have the right software and he can see me in the morning so fingers crossed - I’ll let you know

Head Gasket

RMS Regular
Drives
Volvo S60
Just remember to keep your battery charged/topped up to avoid triggering the code again. Cold weather seems to be a contributor to this issue.