Donegal International Rally on BBC this Saturday.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

V8

RMS Regular
Hi Folks,

A friend from Inishowen sent me this today.

"During this years Donegal international Rally the BBC commissioned two 40 min programmes , The documentaries followed some of the competitors , members, officials and their families on the run up to the event and coverage of the event its self.

Due to the Buncrana stage being the first Town stage the club have staged in 30 years and the fabulous weather Buncrana and Inishowen enjoyed on the Friday of the event we should be in for quite a bit of positive coverage and publicity from the two programmes.

The programmes will be aired this Saturday eve 9pm 22nd Jan on BBC 2 and the second programme will be aired Sat 29th January at 9pm."

davecoupe

RMS Photographer
Drives
S14a/vRS/Jetta
Heard about this at the time of the rally and wondered recently had I missed it (y)

Im from Buncrana so should recognise plenty faces if they focus on there :confounded::party:

jafanan

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk5 golf w.i.p..
tonight folks!

going to miss it so im hoping its on iplayer

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
This is on now folks, will help if you speak Irish or you'l have to read the sub titles.

so far it's an interesting watch for sure...

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Thought's with Maguire family, small clip with Tommo standing outside the car at a SSA control :worried:

RIP to a friend and gentleman...

jafanan

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk5 golf w.i.p..
was checking on iplayer there and i cant find it, what was the actual name of the programme? really want to see it

sideways365

RMS Regular
Drives
X5
Gave a good understanding about how the rally works and operates to the general public... which can only be a good thing!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.