DRAG DAY - Bishopscourt 26 Oct ?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

PhilM

RMS Regular
DRAG DAY - Bishopscourt NI 26 Oct

Just wondering if any other members heading down to spectate or take part?

Has this been advertised anywhere?

I can't recall where i seen i flyer for this but im almost certain i haven't made it up!?

Any details appreciated. EDIT flyer found

Phil

1400805_10201494681581853_1832716013_o.jpg

MTKelly

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo 5
thanks for the link, looks good.

You be running your 3000GT ?

Phil

Yep, should be a good day. I ran it in the last open day which was my first official drag event and managed second in my class.
I am not expecting to be anywhere near the top at this one though, just joining in for the craic

Topmark

RMS Regular
Might go up to spectate. Always a nice range of cars at these. Usually a decent day out weather permitting!

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Called down to this in the hope that it'd dry up, but was absolutely tipping it down! Only seen a few cars, and looked like everyone was packing up. Bike racing at the other side looked to have been called off an all.
First time there though, and would like to go back on a nice day as I used to always be at Crail when I lived in Scotland.

PhilM

RMS Regular
OP
PhilM
was a fair old morning from 11.30 till 2pm was grand, and then i left as it started to tip down.

skyline went well, 3000gt went well, black glanza went well, and as usual every civic ever seen from the south turned up :grinning:

will have to get my finger out and take my car down.

Phil

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
was a fair old morning from 11.30 till 2pm was grand, and then i left as it started to tip down.

skyline went well, 3000gt went well, black glanza went well, and as usual every civic ever seen from the south turned up :grinning:

will have to get my finger out and take my car down.

Phil

Lol we did wonder if we'd stumbled upon a Honda meet for a second! We were late down, but will get down in plenty of time next time!
Did the Renault 5 Turbo run and is it quick? Looked class!

PhilM

RMS Regular
OP
PhilM
Lol we did wonder if we'd stumbled upon a Honda meet for a second! We were late down, but will get down in plenty of time next time!
Did the Renault 5 Turbo run and is it quick? Looked class!

haha, yup plenty of sharp sharp civics.

the renault 5 was sharp enough nothing mega but plenty quick.

Phil

MTKelly

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo 5
Here are the results from the day. Second place for me in the 4WD class.
There was a stiff headwind so it slowed everyone's times a bit.

image.jpg

weeJohn

RMS Regular
Drives
Toyota EP85
They should forget about having those engine size classes, the only class that is tight there is the >1800 class, its its pretty much the same times as the >1600 class.

If it was just run on times, bracket racing, there would be much better racing.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.